TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Loneliness (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f540-loneliness/)
-   -   Triggering (Suicide): Feeling very sad. Lonely. (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f540-loneliness/t152166-feeling-very-sad-lonely/)

Green Yoshi July 15th 2017 06:32 AM

Feeling very sad. Lonely.

Pretty much the title of the thread says. Lonely without her. :'(

JustTheKeags July 15th 2017 06:44 AM

Re: Feeling very sad. Lonely.

yosh, if you move on, your life will be a lot "bettererer". that very technical term is what you need to strive for. how can I get my life to be "Bettererer" you may ask. just move on and leave all of the bad thaughts behind you. let her go. And most importantly, strive to be "Bettererer".

Your freind,
Keagan

Green Yoshi July 15th 2017 07:07 AM

Thats not the problem.. there's no point being a better person if there's no one to share good times with.

JustTheKeags July 15th 2017 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green Yoshi (Post 1291008)
Thats not the problem.. there's no point being a better person if there's no one to share good times with.

A while ago, I lost a freind. I got a pet cat. he means the world to me.being fbetterer is about sharing good times with some thing. iit doesnt have to be a cat or somebody you like, It can be some group or other thing. I got into a church, and I get to spend time with the people who are like me. I dont go because I love jesus, I go because I love being around those people. Get invoved i a group sometimes people are great. to many peoplehave helpehelp d me, and they all tell me to socialize.
try it. socializing is fun.

Keagan

Green Yoshi July 15th 2017 02:37 PM

:hug: I think I will.

Because its getting a little... crazy now.

Everglow. July 15th 2017 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green Yoshi (Post 1291008)

Wrong.

You can be an amazing person and find happiness without relying entirely on one person. Don't get me wrong, I know first hand that it's difficult to peel yourself away from people when you've come to rely on them, but I've done a lot of work to make myself a better person despite the comings and goings of others and it's done me the world of good. It isn't easy and it hasn't been for me but I really think you need to find a way to adjust how you think about this. You've lost someone and that sucks, but if she isn't coming back you can't dwell on that forever. You have a life of your own and it's your CHOICE to live that life the way you want. I know you ideally wanted her to be a part of it, but sometimes other people make certain choices for us, so it's up to us to take that as it comes and deal with it. Being held back by others is never going to make you happy, trust me. You need to find a way to be happy in yourself. Honestly, share your happiness with others when you meet them, in fact I'd really encourage you to. But why neglect giving that happiness to people who aren't this particular friend? Open yourself up to new people who may make you feel just as wonderful as she did.

It's natural that you're feeling lonely but you absolutely have to try to find a way to fix that without the one person who has led you to feel this way.

Green Yoshi July 16th 2017 05:36 AM

:hug: I'm trying. But its tough.

A lot of other people who know me in real life just use me to pay for their movies and... kinda just talk to me when they need me to do something for them.

She was the one real friend I had who stayed near me. :( I've already tried opening up to other people, but I just got made use of even more ( being asked to buy meals by them... being treated badly and kinda just put on the back burner ) so yeah...

It is... very, very tough. :'(

:hug: I've done my very best to do things (feeding cats, donating money to charity, helping older people... listening to other people's problems.. ) But i'll admit the wound in my heart is getting worse...

DeletedAccount42 July 18th 2017 12:20 AM

You can do it I promise. We've talked for a while and I hope I've helped at least a bit. Stay strong hun.

Green Yoshi July 18th 2017 04:41 AM

..... I can't say how much I hurt.. It can't be expressed in words. :'(

London_grace July 19th 2017 10:25 PM

I'm sorry you are having a hard time, I hope it will be ok for you. Lots of hugs.

Green Yoshi July 21st 2017 04:23 AM

Thanks London. Please be happier than me. :hug: Please be happier than me. :hug: Please eb happier than me..

Loving Linux Penguin July 21st 2017 06:28 AM

Hey dude,

I know you're having a hard time right now.

And you know what? That's okay. Yep -- it's OKAY to be going through a hard time -- it happens to ALL of us, buddy.

I believe in you. I KNOW you can get through this, and I KNOW that you can survive without this other person.

The process of moving on is tough, and it can take time, but it will be okay. We all have to accept that we are going to lose people and friendships and relationships and everything else.

Please hang on, buddy -- PLEASE. :hug:

Green Yoshi July 21st 2017 07:24 AM

:( But i want someone like her who can spend time with me doing things we both like.. such as movies... foodie outings... cake outings.. and just playing with cats and dogs and generally having a good time.

I just wish that it will happen. I wish...

:hug: I'm doing my best... :'(

Loving Linux Penguin July 22nd 2017 04:39 AM

Hey there,

That's a natural desire, and a healthy one, too! BUT, keep two things in mind:

1) It's usually not best to place all of your eggs in one basket, so to speak. The more you can have a spread-out network of friends, the better.

2) Being sad won't make this happen, nor will taking your life. It's okay to be sad, to feel scared, etc. -- BUT, what you really should do is spend you time trying to meet people and/or deepen friendships :)

Green Yoshi July 22nd 2017 07:32 AM

:hug:

I'm trying to do that. But.. to lose someone so precious...

is kinda very painful.. :'( :hug:

Sigh...