TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Self Harm (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f12-self-harm/)
-   -   self harm free (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f12-self-harm/t120177-self-harm-free/)

Beautiful Lie June 6th 2013 06:55 AM

self harm free

Well, this is a bit obvious as to what it is about but anyway, I have been slef harm free for a few months now and I have been given quite a good way of beating slef harm. I'm using distractions and I am using a reward system. The reward system was set up by this guy that's really nice and really sweet who is the one trying to help me get better this is a good tool to have and I am really grateful that I have him to help me trough. For those of you still suffering with self harm and the ones on the road to recovery, keep fighting you will do it, you can beat this, at the moment the one song that is really helping me pull through is fighter by christina aguilera. Having a song that's helping you through is always a great tool to beating slef harm.

If any of you beautiful people need someone to talk to about self harm or anything and I mean absoultly anything then just PM/VM me and I will reply and I will do all that I can to help you even you guys I know you need someone to give you a helping hand if you didn't then you wouldn't likely to be on here. Just believe in yourself. You are beautiful. Keep smiling. You are a fighter!

hocus pocus June 6th 2013 07:06 AM

Re: self harm free

:clap: Congrats! It's great that you're able to find better ways to cope with your emotions.

MGICECUBE15 June 6th 2013 07:53 AM

That is so amazing! Great work! Keep it up! :) :)

DeletedAccount17 June 6th 2013 10:44 AM

I'm so happy to see you so positive, Nicole. You're doing so well with this finding good and healthy ways to cope. You're really strong. :)

Stay strong! <3

Ennui. June 6th 2013 01:14 PM

I am so glad that you're doing so well right now! I hope everything continues to go okay for you!

Beautiful Disaster June 6th 2013 04:07 PM

I'm glad you've learnt to cope Nicole - it's so good to see :) And thank you for posting and encouraging others, I love it when users post here saying that they've found something that has worked for them! It makes recovery seem so much more real and I find it really encouraging :)

Keep fighting, you can do this girlie x

Catharsis. June 6th 2013 08:15 PM

Nicole! D: Long time, no speak!

Well done on being so strong! :) I'm really glad that things are working out better for you at the moment. I really am. This is great news!

Beautiful Lie June 6th 2013 09:08 PM

Awwh thank you so much everyone who has responded :) everyone is strong. Love to you all :) xx