TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Rape and Abuse (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f13-rape-abuse/)
-   -   Non-PG13: I lost my virginity to rape now scared (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f13-rape-abuse/t69895-i-lost-my-virginity-rape-now-scared/)

JDBabe014 March 21st 2011 06:27 PM

I lost my virginity to rape now scared

:'( on my 15th birthday, my best male friend raped me.... it was at my birthday party and he is always teasing me about it. Now I have a boyfriend and he is trying to get me to have sex with him and im scared to.... any advise????

Everglow. March 21st 2011 06:47 PM

Re: I lost my virginity to rape now scared

Heyy Andrea.

I'm so sorry to hear this, it's a terrible thing and people are bad for doing it. If your boyfriend loves you, he will respect any decision you make regarding whether or not you are ready to have sex with him. If you explain to him what has happened, maybe it will be easier for him to understand why. However, if you choose not to, he should respect this, and if he doesn't and is forceful with you, it is wrong.

PM me if you need to. I'm sorry for what you've been through.

BethGoesRawr March 21st 2011 08:06 PM

Aww, honey! No one deserves that. Trust me I may be young but I know what Im talking about. Avoid him, if that doesn't works then its police police police!

Youth Pastor March 21st 2011 08:22 PM

If he is wanting that and you're saying no then get rid of him. He doesn't care about you, only your body. You can find someone who will respect you.

Sythan March 21st 2011 08:56 PM

Sex is something that has been supressed into something bad. Its not bad, its good, and perfectly healthy.

What happened to you was terrible, and shouldnt happen to anyone. But your boyfriend may be different. However it is your body, and you do with it what you please.

JDBabe014 March 22nd 2011 12:19 AM

the bad thing is it was my boyfriends best friend who raped me... and i worried about what he is gonna do since they both have anger issues

Nightmare March 22nd 2011 03:16 AM

Well, just make it clear to him that you do NOT consent to anything until you are ABSOLUTELY ready. A terrible thing happened to you and he should help you through it, and if he cares about you he won't force anything. Don't rush into sex - it's not worth it, and if he's a decent guy, he'll understand.
-Dan

JDBabe014 March 24th 2011 12:31 AM

thanks everybody.... does anyone have tips on how to tell my boyfriend i was raped?

Koharuchan March 24th 2011 01:11 AM

Hmm...as for how to tell your boyfriend about your rape, it can be difficult, especially since it was your boyfriend's best friend. My first question for you is: Did you contact the police after you were raped? Or were you afraid of what would happen?

My second question is: Is your boyfriend pestering you about having sex, like is he continuing to ask you after you've said you're not comfortable?

If that's the case, you need to break up with him. If he can't respect your decision, he's not right for you. Also it may be difficult explaining this to him, but he does need to know. Try and break it to him as gently as possible.

In my opinion, and I'm not trying to be mean, but you really shouldn't have sex at your age anyway. I'm no virgin, and I regret it now. I really wish I could take back what I did, and I feel that way because I'm with another guy now and he wants to stay abstinent. Not only that, but if you have sex with him and break up later you'll regret this. It's a very hard decision to make. You should be 100% sure about this before you do it, and if you decide to have sex, at least be sure to use protection.

I'm very sorry for what happened, nobody should have to go through what you went through. Your nervousness is understandable, and your boyfriend should respect that. I wish you the best of luck.

JDBabe014 March 24th 2011 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koharuchan (Post 607532)
Hmm...as for how to tell your boyfriend about your rape, it can be difficult, especially since it was your boyfriend's best friend. My first question for you is: Did you contact the police after you were raped? Or were you afraid of what would happen?

My second question is: Is your boyfriend pestering you about having sex, like is he continuing to ask you after you've said you're not comfortable?

If that's the case, you need to break up with him. If he can't respect your decision, he's not right for you. Also it may be difficult explaining this to him, but he does need to know. Try and break it to him as gently as possible.

In my opinion, and I'm not trying to be mean, but you really shouldn't have sex at your age anyway. I'm no virgin, and I regret it now. I really wish I could take back what I did, and I feel that way because I'm with another guy now and he wants to stay abstinent. Not only that, but if you have sex with him and break up later you'll regret this. It's a very hard decision to make. You should be 100% sure about this before you do it, and if you decide to have sex, at least be sure to use protection.

I'm very sorry for what happened, nobody should have to go through what you went through. Your nervousness is understandable, and your boyfriend should respect that. I wish you the best of luck.

no i didnt tell police, and no my boyfriend isnt pestering me he just asks if i will sleep with him one day

FlyingTrue March 25th 2011 04:41 AM

I think firstly, you should tell your parents what happened. The perpetrator needs to be locked up so he would no longer be a threat to others.

JDBabe014 March 25th 2011 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyingTrue (Post 608189)
I think firstly, you should tell your parents what happened. The perpetrator needs to be locked up so he would no longer be a threat to others.

I found out that the guy who did it committed suicide 2 nights ago and i told my boyfriend and parents last night

Believe. March 26th 2011 05:02 AM

are you okay? this all seems tough to deal with..
how did your parents take it?
OVERALL are you ok?

JDBabe014 March 26th 2011 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notabell (Post 608720)
are you okay? this all seems tough to deal with..
how did your parents take it?
OVERALL are you ok?

Im find still a lil shook up , they were abolutly shocked and at awe, But im fine im healing mentally and physically

Believe. March 27th 2011 01:31 AM

i'm glad to hear your healing, let me know if you need anything.. ok?

JDBabe014 March 27th 2011 02:21 AM

I will... thanks for everything

Believe. March 27th 2011 09:14 PM

no problem :]

JDBabe014 March 28th 2011 06:08 PM

:) yea anyway if anybody wants to talk PM me