TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Eating Disorders (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f15-eating-disorders/)
-   -   Bulimia... (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f15-eating-disorders/t9420-bulimia/)

DeletedAccount47 March 29th 2009 05:02 PM

Bulimia...

Hello,

well umm I don't really know what to say since about year 6-7 I used to make myself throw up and it continued to years 8-9 its stopped now I managed to pull myself out and stop skipping lunch and eat and thinks felt a lot better espically in PE.

But then over the past couple off weeks thinks seemed to have gone down for me and Its all out of control, I feel like I have no control. Now I'm eating but more than usual so now I feel bad and fat because I used to weight around --- and well last time I checkded and that was in December so now I feel triple that.

When I look in the mirrior my friends say I have one off those carnaval mirriors, where you look super big and even thought I have a normal mirror they say that when ever I call myself fat. However as I look into it and I see myself and look suprise that I haven't gone through the floorboards. I don't want to start again, my mum knows all about my Previous histroy.

She thinks I feel like this when something bad happens or when I feel bad in general :( she thinks its away for me to shift the guilt in my stoumach, as sick so I think its gone. I don't know if I'm crazy but I want to start again. As right now I feel that everything is going down hill. I'm sick and tired of everything I just want it all to go away. I feel as soon as I open on door to happiness there are another 10 come out off no where for me to unlock.

I don't know if something is wrong with me or am I just stupid :(
I just need help.

Nico x

Katrina March 29th 2009 05:19 PM

Re: Bulimia...

Hey there! I've moved your thread over from General Health to Eating Disorders. I feel you'll get more the type of replies that you need over here in this neck of the woods. :smile

You're totally not stupid, Nico. If anything, you're smart for realizing that there is a problem here and thinking of seeking the next step. I'm so happy for you, that you've managed to pull yourself out of whatever you were going through a few years ago and get yourself active in PE and stuff. That's really awesome. [:

You know, your mum could be right. Is there anything that happened right around the time that you started feeling worse that you think could've possibly triggered these feelings? Your mum sounds like she would support you if you wanted any sort of professional help or whatever. If nothing else, I'm sure she [or your friends] would provide a set of listening ears for you. They all sound very supportive, and I'm glad you have people like that in your life. Take care of yourself, Nico. I know that you can stay strong through this rough spot!