TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   General Health (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f16-general-health/)
-   -   Dark Circles. (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f16-general-health/t160019-dark-circles/)

Dawn. April 11th 2020 06:23 AM

Dark Circles.

Does anyone have dark circles under their eyes? If so, how do you get rid of them? I've had them for years and it just looks horrible now.

Resilient April 12th 2020 08:15 AM

Re: Dark Circles.

They do make dark circle corrector. It covers up your dark circles as well as works to slowly fade them. And if you have sensitive skin, I believe that they make corrector for sensitive skin as well. You can order it online or if you're unsure of the specific brand's skin tone line, they sell it in stores so you can actually compare it to your skin color. And if you're overly worried about it, it wouldn't hurt to consult with your family doctor, they may have some good tips as well. :)

Dawn. April 13th 2020 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resilient Pumpkin (Post 1351897)
They do make dark circle corrector. It covers up your dark circles as well as works to slowly fade them. And if you have sensitive skin, I believe that they make corrector for sensitive skin as well. You can order it online or if you're unsure of the specific brand's skin tone line, they sell it in stores so you can actually compare it to your skin color. And if you're overly worried about it, it wouldn't hurt to consult with your family doctor, they may have some good tips as well. :)

Thanks for that. :) I was thinking about getting the cream as well.

Celyn April 16th 2020 06:33 PM

I've always had dark circles around my eyes. Apart from using colour corrector or make up, you'll want to make sure that you are getting enough sleep (at least 7 hours per night), keeping hydrated, eating healthily and making sure you aren't anaemic.

Even though you don't like how the dark circles look it can be a bit comforting to know that they are harmless. You could always consult with a doctor though, if they are bothering you.

Dawn. April 19th 2020 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celyn (Post 1352062)
I've always had dark circles around my eyes. Apart from using colour corrector or make up, you'll want to make sure that you are getting enough sleep (at least 7 hours per night), keeping hydrated, eating healthily and making sure you aren't anaemic.

Even though you don't like how the dark circles look it can be a bit comforting to know that they are harmless. You could always consult with a doctor though, if they are bothering you.

Thank you for that. :)

Ernest432 October 14th 2020 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flight. (Post 1351862)
Does anyone have dark circles under their eyes? If so, how do you get rid of them? I've had them for years and it just looks horrible now.

Dark circles around eyes often occur due to poor lifestyle. That might be bad routine of no sleeping well, staying away from healthy foods and overusing digital devices. Improving the lifestyle and developing good habits can be helpful in removing those dark circles.

Dawn. October 19th 2020 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ernest432 (Post 1356853)
Dark circles around eyes often occur due to poor lifestyle. That might be bad routine of no sleeping well, staying away from healthy foods and overusing digital devices. Improving the lifestyle and developing good habits can be helpful in removing those dark circles.

Thanks for that! :)

dandycasper78 December 23rd 2021 02:13 PM

The maryann eye cream is great. I have noticed less puffiness and no more dark circles. This is not clear though which caught me off guard at first. But I love it! The moisturizer is more for combination or dry skin. To not waste it I rub it on my neck and chest to keep my skin supple. I have even noticed old scars fading in color.

dandycasper78 December 24th 2021 09:52 AM

I always pay attention to the eyes, as well as the area under the eyes. this part of the body can tell a lot. You can start with the easiest type of under-eye care, these are gold eye patches. the result is quick, especially if you cool it before

Dawn. December 25th 2021 07:52 AM

I will look into them. :)