TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Drugs, Alcohol and Addiction (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f17-drugs-alcohol-addiction/)
-   -   Crave Alcohol (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f17-drugs-alcohol-addiction/t39940-crave-alcohol/)

SuperBrunetteCutie4Ever March 19th 2010 10:15 AM

Crave Alcohol

Hey! Here's a little bio.I am a 15 years old female and the first time I got really drunk was when I was 12. (grade 7)
Like it said above in the title if I could drink alcohol everyday I would do it. The only reason I can't is 1) no money 2) it obvious, I'm underage.
I'm actually craving it now too.
I also have a problem with Pills. I took 4 of my prescription pills when i'm only supposed to have 1. Now, I'm feeling some effects from it. Not fun. I want to get help for this before it's a super serious problem. You know with liver failure or something. It's just hard. I sometimes feel out of control with my life. It sucks.
lol I'm using 30 mins just to write this-with all the mistakes that I've been making in typing. I feel foggy right now to be honest but whatever. I'll just sleep it off. Then tomorrow, I'll try NOT to take any pills.

tomohawk March 19th 2010 10:23 AM

Re: Crave Alcohol

hey, you know everyday hundreds of people have/ do the same thing have you though about going too see you gp its confidetial too?

MermaidMassacre March 28th 2010 06:58 PM

First off just because you OD'd on your prescription medication today doesn't mean you should skip it tomorrow. Just take one tomorrow like you're supposed to and go from there.

With the alcohol, some people just have cravings for it, you just have to fight it and realise it's not good for you.
Do it for your body and yourself.

mIssIng:nO April 4th 2010 05:35 AM

prescription pills aren't fun to fuck around with (well okay, sometimes they are)

but believe me, i've been doing Percocets for the past like 4 months and been taking more t3's then i should be daily for the past like 2 years (suppoesd to take one, i take 5-6, its bad)

the side effects aint worth it, i can't say much for alchohol cause i don't drink often (i would if i could), but marijuana is my choice, and i can say i probably use that a bit more then i should to.

VitruvianDoc April 4th 2010 05:41 AM

To the above poster, you're nearing toxic acetaminophen levels and are probably near cirrhosis of the liver, I highly advise you to return to normal dosages and have a liver screening as I am sure your enzymes are off the wall.

anony mouse. April 5th 2010 08:44 PM

Let's keep on track, shall we?
I think Deadly Sin gave some good advice, you just need to find it within yourself that you actually don't need alcohol.