TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Friends and Family (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f18-friends-family/)
-   -   Non-PG13 (Strong Language): What a mess! (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f18-friends-family/t161317-what-mess/)

DeletedAccount53 February 20th 2021 10:26 PM

What a mess!

As if our late birth parents especially our vicious mother hadn't caused enough harm to Julie and me, that evil bitch tampered with our birth certificates. What a heinous thing to do! Why? Why?

On top of this unwelcome piece of information reveal in Tommy's birth certificate not matching the one in Monaco's Births, Deaths and Marriages administrative building, Julie's Long Covid has worsened again so badly that I got a doctor to supply us with an oxygen mask to aid her breathing.

What exactly is long covid? Here it's explained in detail by the NHS: NHS: Long-term effects of coronavirus (long COVID)

Unless Julie's health improves before next Monday-week, she's going to have to stay at home. She has a job to share with me. Frankly, her health comes first, even if it means forfeiting that fantastic position promised both of us.

But what of the messed up birth certs? It's not us, but Tommy's. Her orphanage missed submitting her birth certificate and some other medical reports. The bulk of the information was sent to our lawyer, who passed it on to the Principality for endorsement, but records show her being 13 and-a-half, not 12. How can that be? :?

The orphanage had all the legal documents left them by our birth parents and we don't even know why they dumped Tommy there, secretive buggers that they were. Where Julie's and mine are lodged in Monaco our birth place, and far as we know they are accurate, there remains some doubts because our late mother was a piece of work.

Instead of staying in Gibraltar until midweek, we'll be sailing home sometime on Monday because this yacht still needs fuel oil. Fueling was planned, but a British Royal Navy frigate took priority, so we've had to join the queue. Some queue.

I'm sick of our late parents. All they did was fuck us about. As if our existing maman didn't do our heads in before swanning off, I can almost hear our late mother laughing from the grave. :mad:

All things considered, even if Tommy's birth certificate verified her to be eighteen months older, her school people will put her in a higher class for her academic abilities, but tonight when looking glum she said, "what happened to my memory?"

Our heinous late mother did my head in with her violence. Her violence wrecked my mental health, but she withheld the truth about our little sister being older. Why? Though our Tommy is obviously delighted at the possibility of being older, what our birth mother has done has thrown another spanner into our lives.

I may have to take time off the forum to get my head around this mountain of * * * *. I've got to be looking after Julie. But also I have to take care of myself. Can't afford to allow this clinical depression to creep back in again. It's unthinkable. If I sink, we all sink.

DeletedAccount53 February 21st 2021 08:56 PM

Re: What a mess!

Good things have happened. One of Julie's inhalers were switched, making her asmtha a lot more manageable, and also she was given a better spacer device so the inhalant particles don't hit the back of her throat so harshly.

We've been told that Tommy commences her new school on 8 March, not the week before, so it gives us extra time together because our new jobs were also brought forward.

Our lawyer's work over the weekend ascertained her birth certificate from Lucerne to be the one that was correct. This puts her one year older. To some people this is a biggy, but Tommy's not fussed about that because when she was little, she had no recollection of being older. I mean, one of my first memory was when Julie and I were 3 years old, we'd tipped a bowl of custard off the kitchen table! :nosweat:

We are more concerned though of why the existing one turned up in Monaco. Our lawyer thinks that mistakes do happen between countries, and not to worry about it, but leave things with her.

Julie feels better, Tommy is happy and so am I, but I apologise for my previous rant. Sometimes life gets in the way a bit too much when all I need do is chill, watch the sea, and enjoy a nice mug of tea.

Everglow. February 22nd 2021 12:39 PM

I'm glad Julie has some medication which is helping her feel better now, and that you're getting to the bottom of the birth certificate issues. It all sounds like a lot to deal with but it sounds as if you're finding plenty of positives to get you through it, which is good news.

Never apologise for ranting. We all need to get things out of our systems sometimes.

DeletedAccount53 February 23rd 2021 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everglow. (Post 1363024)
I'm glad Julie has some medication which is helping her feel better now, and that you're getting to the bottom of the birth certificate issues. It all sounds like a lot to deal with but it sounds as if you're finding plenty of positives to get you through it, which is good news.

Never apologise for ranting. We all need to get things out of our systems sometimes.

Hello Hollie! We're finally home and glad to be back ahead of schedule. Our house has been completely rewired so that power sockets are conveniently waist-level. Our kitchen was revamped with lots more power sockets too. New wooden shutters were fitted outside the windows. Having wooden shutters in the same style as Provence is much more stylish and in keeping with our Belle Époque era villa.

Tommy's birth certificate was finally authenticated. She was born in Monaco in 2008 (birth date withheld for privacy reasons) and lodged in Mairie de Monaco registration office, so finally everything is sorted.

Julie saw our doctor who was pleased with her improved health. We'll be starting our new jobs 8th March, so until then we can go out to sea again, or go fishing or just chill. We've got to buy text books and stationery for Tommy, and now she's got the loft fitted out for her new bedroom, she's a very happy bunny indeed! :D

Rivière February 24th 2021 11:52 AM

Your situation certainly does sound like a mess! I'm glad that you're managing to get things sorted and that your sister's health is improving, though.

I agree with Hollie. Don't apologise for ranting. We all need to get things off our chest. That's another reason why this forum exists. :)

DeletedAccount53 February 24th 2021 01:23 PM

Thank you, Sarah. Yes it was a mess, but the most hurtful of all was maman treating us with a contempt we never deserved. She never stopped criticising us. We couldn't understand why because we weren't ravers, coming home in the early hours of the morning from clubbing, like some we know. But we were never lurked in those dark elite clubs our contemporaries hung out in, only because we disliked the atmosphere. And I've nothing against those who flash the cash and guzzle champagne like culverts, because each night we were quiet for her.

Tommy went to bed early after dinner, whereas maman would stay up all hours. We never knew her to cook, or offer even when Julie was ill. Her bedroom had clothes strewn everywhere - unlike ours. So we kept to ourselves and stayed out of her way because it was the least confrontational and anyway, I hated seeing Julie upset. I always sensed she was, even if I was out in town, and when I phoned her and she said maman's been moaning, I'd come home straightaway.

Julie and I asked maman's sisters if there was anything wrong, but were met with silence. They were talkative enough, but said nothing when we made a point of asking. Simply, we just didn't know. Had we, then collectively we would have helped in any way we could. But our everyday experiences with her were unsettling, potentially stormy as if anything would set her off.

Maman never gave an allowance to our little sis. That was paid by us. Clothes and toiletries, anything she asked for. I gave Tommy 100 eur for spending on anything she really needed, but nothing was offered from our maman. Strange, eh? Real mean, too. The only clothes she gave were ones she'd worn on the runway, or 'catwalk' as it's known in the fashion side of haute couture. All her hand-me-downs were beautiful, way out of our price range. I know the leather jackets were embarrassingly expensive, like Alaïa's leather jackets and winter gear featured in Vogue which maman wore only once.

In the end, she went. A hastily scrawled note left on the table. An envelope of banknotes, more than we'd ever need in 6 months. And that was the last we heard from her. A total freaking mess. And the casualties were us.

Before maman left, she took her jar of creamer. Too bad Tommy mixed in packets of fart powder. We'd have loved to have watched her coffee experience. :hehe:

DeletedAccount53 February 25th 2021 08:55 PM

We've moved on from maman. I just didn't have a good solution, and therefore, didn't have anything to say. Or my two sisters.

Our lawyer struck a financial deal that is agreeable to her and us. She gets her life back and so do we.

Special thanks to those who have been so helpful to me.

I request this topic of mine be closed.