TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Loneliness (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f540-loneliness/)
-   -   I FEEL SO LONELY :'( (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f540-loneliness/t97957-i-feel-so-lonely/)

OnceUponATimeAmy March 26th 2012 08:02 PM

I FEEL SO LONELY :'(

I've been thinking about my life so much over the past few days and how alone i am, i sit in college with fake smiles on my face pretending everything is okay :( i dont have any friends to talk to at all i feel lonely i did have friends befor my bf dumped me we were great friends then we went out and i actually felt happy for the 1st time in ages since everything happend, then he ended it with me and now im back alone me myself and i i feel so alone now even more :( now i just feel sad all the time i dont have anyone i have numbers on my phone from my old friends because i dont want to get rid of them because my phone will be empty and it feels nice to have friends even tho i dont speak to more than half anymore :'( wish i had friends i see all the other people with friends and just wish i wasnt alone :'( :'( when i think about my lonely life i just wanna cry :'(

Chris March 26th 2012 10:16 PM

Re: I FEEL SO LONELY :'(

I'm sorry to hear about all the problems and worries you have been having. See, the thing is, you wont gain any real life friends being online - you need to get out there, explore, join groups, clubs, volunteer, get a job where you can bond with co-workers, call up some of those old friends and tell them you'd like to hangout one day.

I often see alot of people say 'no one cares about them', that they are 'lonely'. I'm not a therapist, but most often when people say that, they aren't even trying to put themselves out there. Or in other cases, they do have friends, and those that love them, but they push them away (without even realizing it).

So, I challenge you to this: Call/text up some old friends, ask them to chill one day. Besides doing that, put yourself out there. Go outside of your housing/dorm, and join groups, clubs, get a part-time job, etc. Building friendships wont happen over night - it takes days, weeks, and sometimes months to build a successful friendship, but its worth it.

If you ever need guidance with this (or anything else), you can feel free to PM me.

Best wishes,
Chris

OnceUponATimeAmy March 26th 2012 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisjackson911 (Post 841453)
I'm sorry to hear about all the problems and worries you have been having. See, the thing is, you wont gain any real life friends being online - you need to get out there, explore, join groups, clubs, volunteer, get a job where you can bond with co-workers, call up some of those old friends and tell them you'd like to hangout one day.

I often see alot of people say 'no one cares about them', that they are 'lonely'. I'm not a therapist, but most often when people say that, they aren't even trying to put themselves out there. Or in other cases, they do have friends, and those that love them, but they push them away (without even realizing it).

So, I challenge you to this: Call/text up some old friends, ask them to chill one day. Besides doing that, put yourself out there. Go outside of your housing/dorm, and join groups, clubs, get a part-time job, etc. Building friendships wont happen over night - it takes days, weeks, and sometimes months to build a successful friendship, but its worth it.

If you ever need guidance with this (or anything else), you can feel free to PM me.

Best wishes,
Chris

aww thanks <3

JollyRancher. March 28th 2012 03:00 AM

My amazing Amy-pie ( i add pie to my friends name)
Those so call friends are not true friends. They did not apprieciate the amazing person you are. They are missing out on such a great person as you, trust me. You do have friends. I am your friend. " It is better to have one true friend instead of a group of fake friends." You will never be alone.

OnceUponATimeAmy March 28th 2012 09:47 AM

[quote]
Quote:

Originally Posted by JollyRancher. (Post 842268)
My amazing Amy-pie ( i add pie to my friends name)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JollyRancher. (Post 842268)
Those so call friends are not true friends. They did not apprieciate the amazing person you are. They are missing out on such a great person as you, trust me. You do have friends. I am your friend. " It is better to have one true friend instead of a group of fake friends." You will never be alone.

thank you xx means alot xx

Update:
:'( just saw my ex sitting and laughing and joking :'( argghh i hate seeing him he broke up heart :'( and shattered my confidence which i was just starting to build up again :(

PurpleMoon March 28th 2012 03:13 PM

Hey sorry your going through a tough time. :)

You need to forget about him, move on get back in contact with old friends. Try meeting new people.

Of course he is going to be fine, he left you. You gotta be stronger then that show him that you dont care and forcus on what makes you happy, the people that make you happy.

Im always here if you need you talk..

Billie :)

OnceUponATimeAmy March 28th 2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillieGirl (Post 842468)
Hey sorry your going through a tough time. :)

You need to forget about him, move on get back in contact with old friends. Try meeting new people.

Of course he is going to be fine, he left you. You gotta be stronger then that show him that you dont care and forcus on what makes you happy, the people that make you happy.

Im always here if you need you talk..

Billie :)

Gemma. March 28th 2012 09:03 PM

Minus the bf and friends beforehand, i do understand. Seeing people around, and it looks so easy for them. You can talk to me if you would like. I don't reckon i have much advice coz otherwise i wouldn't be in the same position myself, but i can understand what you say. Send me a message if you would like at all.

OnceUponATimeAmy March 28th 2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemma. (Post 842601)
Minus the bf and friends beforehand, i do understand. Seeing people around, and it looks so easy for them. You can talk to me if you would like. I don't reckon i have much advice coz otherwise i wouldn't be in the same position myself, but i can understand what you say. Send me a message if you would like at all.

aww that would be really nice thank you xxxxx :hug:

Gemma. March 29th 2012 10:56 AM

I am here for you :hug:

OnceUponATimeAmy March 29th 2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemma. (Post 842974)
I am here for you :hug:

thanks hunie :hug: