TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Food and Recipes (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f184-food-recipes/)
-   -   What do you usually eat? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f184-food-recipes/t159160-what-do-you-usually-eat/)

Dawn. August 15th 2019 09:10 AM

What do you usually eat?

What do you usually have for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as snacks? :bleh:

Ennui. August 15th 2019 07:35 PM

Re: What do you usually eat?

For breakfast usually a cereal or bagel. They may also be lunch depending on when I wake up.
Lunch and dinner often are some type of pasta, chicken, or Mac n cheese.

Celyn August 18th 2019 02:53 PM

Breakfast is usually cereal, but with an added slice of toast on the weekend. Lunch is usually a sandwich of some sorts. Dinner is usually either pasta, salad or chips and something. I don't usually snack but when I do, it's probably a biscuit or some chocolate :)

DeletedAccount59 August 19th 2019 11:04 PM

I eat simple breakfasts: Cottage cheese with cinnamon, some sort of granola or fiber bar, or breakfast burrito.

Lunch & Dinner are pretty much interchangable. Depends on when I eat and how hungry I am.

For snacks, I have smoothies, which I usually use as a meal.

Everglow. August 20th 2019 06:48 PM

I don't often eat breakfast, but when I do it's usually some sort of cereal bar.
Lunch is usually a sandwich and some crisps and water. If I'm at home it's usually just a sandwich though as I don't usually buy crisps unless it's part of a meal deal :bleh:
Dinner varies, but some of the family favourites are Bulgar wheat risotto, jollof rice and chicken, meatballs and pasta, beef goulash, and chilli con carni.

I don't snack loads but when I do it's usually a cookie or some fruit.

Dawn. August 21st 2019 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butterfly. (Post 1343816)
I eat simple breakfasts: Cottage cheese with cinnamon, some sort of granola or fiber bar, or breakfast burrito.

Lunch & Dinner are pretty much interchangable. Depends on when I eat and how hungry I am.

For snacks, I have smoothies, which I usually use as a meal.

The breakfast burrito sounds great. :D

hocus pocus August 23rd 2019 12:22 AM

It really depends on what I'm in the mood for.

If I can't eat in the morning I'll go for a shake of some sort. Sometimes eggs, rice cakes, or toast. I like sun butter and peanut butter too. I do like the protein bars. Sometimes I can't eat without feeling sick, so I eat later.

Lunch also depends. I eat anything for the most part. I do sometimes keep frozen things and snacks in that I can choose from if that's what I feel like eating. Sometimes sandwiches, or salads. Dinner varies a lot. It depends on who is around and what day of the week it is. :p

I like rice cakes for snacks, or pretzels and hummus, any type of vegetable. I'll eat junk food in small quantities so I can get a taste of it.

Arabesque- golfing girl. August 26th 2019 08:28 PM

For breakfast I will make, smoothies with blueberries yogurt, strawberries, milk and spinach. Or scrambled eggs with cheese and whole wheat toast. Sometimes add bacon:) Or plain oatmeal with blueberries and cinnamon.

For lunch it's, turkey and cheese sandwiches with spinach or soups sometimes pizza, but not all of the time.

Dinner is anything, chicken, or spaghetti or chili.

Snacks are nuts or meat and cheese roll ups, protein bars or fruit, cherries, blueberries and I love fruit snacks:)

Dawn. August 28th 2019 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golfing girl (Post 1343981)
For breakfast I will make, smoothies with blueberries yogurt, strawberries, milk and spinach. Or scrambled eggs with cheese and whole wheat toast. Sometimes add bacon:) Or plain oatmeal with blueberries and cinnamon.

For lunch it's, turkey and cheese sandwiches with spinach or soups sometimes pizza, but not all of the time.

Dinner is anything, chicken, or spaghetti or chili.

Snacks are nuts or meat and cheese roll ups, protein bars or fruit, cherries, blueberries and I love fruit snacks:)

I love nuts and cherries as well. :hehe:

Mirandagurl95 September 5th 2019 06:08 AM

I preffer cereal based snacks but allow myself bacon butty on Saturday
I love a tomato soup at lunch
Dinner is usually vegetables and something to go with them

Rivière September 16th 2019 01:40 PM

I usually have cereal for breakfast, but as for lunch and dinner... lunch is usually dependent on the time of day and/or when I get back from the gym. Dinner depends on what's being made that day, I eat what I'm given.

As for snacks.. probably just a drink of something, maybe a small sandwich.

June Harris September 25th 2019 03:14 PM

I eat different meals every day. But always I have meat in my ration

Dawn. September 28th 2019 08:51 AM

Do you find you are strict with what you eat?

Echo 7 October 8th 2019 02:04 PM

Since my job is physical that demands carbs, I'll start the day with a bowl of porridge oats. These can either be steel cut oats or rolled outs depending what's avilable in the cupboard. I cannot resist bacon and eggs, so baked beans and bangers will be added and I'll have those afterwards, maybe some flatty mushrooms if we got any from the market. On waking I have tea, but during breakfast it's always coffee.

Lunch is usually either a steak sandwich or chicken club sandwhich. Again, I may eat a lot if the morning has been hard work. Sometimes my girl and I will dine out bringing our kids, specially if neither of us feel like cooking. Much as others love pizza, I'm not keen unless it's homemade.

GhigliaWu October 12th 2019 01:51 AM

I can not remember exactly what i eat every day,it depend on my new colleague (Chinese),the most i eat is Chinese food in the last half month.

JessaMay November 8th 2019 01:21 PM

I recently adopted a WFPBD and my body has never felt any better.

Breakfast - Oatmeal with some raisins or a green smoothie
Lunch - Brown rice with lentils and some greens or quinoa and black beans with greens.
Dinner - Veggie chili, Bean patties, brown rice, sweet potatoes, pickled vegetables.

This book changed my life - China Study.

Dawn. November 10th 2019 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JessaMay (Post 1345797)
I recently adopted a WFPBD and my body has never felt any better.

Breakfast - Oatmeal with some raisins or a green smoothie
Lunch - Brown rice with lentils and some greens or quinoa and black beans with greens.
Dinner - Veggie chili, Bean patties, brown rice, sweet potatoes, pickled vegetables.

This book changed my life - China Study.

These all sound great! :D

I'll definitely going to have a look at China Study.

JessaMay November 11th 2019 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disclosure. (Post 1345832)
These all sound great! :D

I'll definitely going to have a look at China Study.

Such a life changing book! Its the biggest study on meat eaters vs. non meat eaters that was ever done.

Dawn. November 12th 2019 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JessaMay (Post 1345903)
Such a life changing book! Its the biggest study on meat eaters vs. non meat eaters that was ever done.

Sounds interesting! :)

watkinsyvonne99 August 18th 2020 05:36 PM

I usually eat rice with dish during breakfast and lunch and for dinner I just drink water and a piece of bread.

JacquelineGatto October 19th 2020 01:46 PM

I usually prefer cereal for breakfast Or scrambled eggs with cheese. But as for lunch and dinner I eat different meals every day so I don't get bored:)

DeletedAccount53 February 18th 2021 09:06 PM

If a cooked breakfast is going, I'll be up for bacon and eggs and black pudding though that is usually served up north in England. Black pudding is fried an d tastes utterly yum. Just don't ask what's in it. :dem: Otherwise a pile of nice crunchy toast, unsalted butter, local honey or homemade marmalade that has a nice citrussy punch.

Lunch could be anything. A humble bowl of soup with bits of cheese in and broken up bits of a brown roll. Or steak and chips. Or a large pot of pungent spicy Indian food. I'm not fussed. Put anything under my nose and I'll eat it.

Tea for me is always in a bug. Teabags are a non! Coffee always at breakfast time, preferably espresso-no-sugar, or come lunchtime a large cappuccino with a liberal sprinkling of cocoa and a few biscotti on the side.

Dinner - hmm, all depends what's in the larder that needs eating up. Lamb chops, but pork chops are deffo for the win! ;)

Dawn. February 20th 2021 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pork Chops (Post 1362852)
If a cooked breakfast is going, I'll be up for bacon and eggs and black pudding though that is usually served up north in England. Black pudding is fried an d tastes utterly yum. Just don't ask what's in it. :dem: Otherwise a pile of nice crunchy toast, unsalted butter, local honey or homemade marmalade that has a nice citrussy punch.

Lunch could be anything. A humble bowl of soup with bits of cheese in and broken up bits of a brown roll. Or steak and chips. Or a large pot of pungent spicy Indian food. I'm not fussed. Put anything under my nose and I'll eat it.

Tea for me is always in a bug. Teabags are a non! Coffee always at breakfast time, preferably espresso-no-sugar, or come lunchtime a large cappuccino with a liberal sprinkling of cocoa and a few biscotti on the side.

Dinner - hmm, all depends what's in the larder that needs eating up. Lamb chops, but pork chops are deffo for the win! ;)

Sounds delicious. :D

karicha May 25th 2021 07:06 PM

But I prefer different recipes and useful tips on cooking to take Cooking Guide from here how-to-boil.com/crab-legs I am very pleased that I found it on the net in due time.

Dawn. May 26th 2021 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karicha (Post 1367408)
But I prefer different recipes and useful tips on cooking to take Cooking Guide from here how-to-boil.com/crab-legs I am very pleased that I found it on the net in due time.

I prefer different recipes too. :)

HazelHannah July 21st 2021 05:39 AM

Serve a well-balanced breakfast with some carbohydrates, protein, and fibre. Carbs provide a quick source of energy for the body. After the carbs have been used up, the energy from protein usually kicks in. Fiber aids in the sensation of fullness, which helps to prevent overeating. Fiber, when paired with healthy beverages, aids in the movement of food through the digestive tract, reducing constipation.

Dawn. July 22nd 2021 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HazelHannah (Post 1369161)
Serve a well-balanced breakfast with some carbohydrates, protein, and fibre. Carbs provide a quick source of energy for the body. After the carbs have been used up, the energy from protein usually kicks in. Fiber aids in the sensation of fullness, which helps to prevent overeating. Fiber, when paired with healthy beverages, aids in the movement of food through the digestive tract, reducing constipation.

I do have a lot of fiber as well. :)

Liqued July 23rd 2021 08:26 PM

I'll take a note.

Turbo Rocket April 12th 2022 04:34 PM

I usually have solid breakfast and lunch with dairy and fish/meat.
As for dinner I prefer something light and easily digestible.

Dawn. April 13th 2022 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo Rocket (Post 1378063)
I usually have solid breakfast and lunch with dairy and fish/meat.
As for dinner I prefer something light and easily digestible.

I'm the same as well.

Rika May 10th 2022 05:53 PM

All the unhealthy things lol

Breakfast is usually pretty solid, and sometimes do eat lunch or skip it.

Dawn. May 11th 2022 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rika (Post 1378844)
All the unhealthy things lol

Breakfast is usually pretty solid, and sometimes do eat lunch or skip it.

Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day, I must admit. :hehe:

DeletedAccount81 May 13th 2022 02:33 AM

I enjoy eating prepared meals that can be put in the microwave and be heated up.

Astro04 May 13th 2022 01:48 PM

Snacks? Crackers generally.