TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Death, Grieving and Coping With Loss (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f19-death-grieving-coping-loss/)
-   -   Triggering (Grieving): Gonna take a break for a little bit. (Possible grieving trig, I'm unsure) (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f19-death-grieving-coping-loss/t101987-gonna-take-break-little-bit-possible-grieving-trig-im-unsure/)

Ennui. May 17th 2012 09:53 PM

Gonna take a break for a little bit. (Possible grieving trig, I'm unsure)

Hey guys,

So, my dog is being put down tomorrow, and she was pretty much my best friend, I grew up with her. But anyway, this is the wrong thread to go all-out with that, but I'm not taking it well, and I'm stressed about a few other things, so I'm gonna take a short break from TH. You might see me in Chat from time to time, and when I feel all right I'll answer some HL, but for now I just need to get away for a while and be on my own or with family. Those of you who have my number can text me, or if you want to email me or something shoot me a PM. I'll see you all later. :hug:

-Dez

Eternal Dreamer ♥ May 17th 2012 11:56 PM

Re: Gonna take a break for a little bit. (Possible grieving trig, I'm unsure)

Take care of yourself Dez I'll miss you.
I am so sorry about your dog, I know its hard <3

Eternal May 18th 2012 12:58 AM

I love you Dezzle!
If you ever need someone to talk or rant to, please PM me. I'll always be here for you <3
I hope you feel better soon, take all the time you need lovely. :hug:

Storyteller. May 18th 2012 01:06 AM

Oh Dezmaid, I'm so sorry. This must be really hard for you, and I think it's perfectly fine to take a break. Just remember we're here if you ever need us, and I for one am happy to give you all the love and support you need. You know where to find me. :hug:

better-than-ecstasy May 18th 2012 01:08 AM

Aw I'm so sorry. Please take care. I will miss you. :hug:

Wildflower ♥ May 18th 2012 02:52 AM

Poor puppy :( It's going to be ok though. Your reason for leave is totally understandable. We are all here for you :hug:

Stargazed. May 18th 2012 03:04 AM

So sorry to hear this Dez. :hug: I know I've already told you but I am here if you want to talk. I totally understand why you're going On Leave and I get how you're feeling. Please take care of yourself and don't worry so much about your duties. You are On Leave for a reason and you deserve a break. Okay? <3

Dawn. May 18th 2012 10:58 AM

Heya there Dez!
I'm so sorry!
If you need anything at all feel free to message me.
Take care.

Jack Lowden May 18th 2012 09:33 PM

I'm sorry about your doggie Dez :hug: I know losing pets are hard. Hang in there & take care of yourself <3

LlamaLlamaDuck May 19th 2012 12:29 AM

Awww Dez, I'm so sorry. I can't even begin to imagine how difficult this must be for you. I know we've never talked, but if you ever need a stranger to vent to and most likely end up in a debate about llamas, I'm right here. :hug:

Ennui. May 19th 2012 01:01 AM

Thanks everyone. =) Now that it's said and done I'm taking it a lot better than I thought I would. I'm still crying loads and everything but it feels like a weight has been lifted, maybe because I know she's okay, even if I'll miss her a lot. I think I can get through this. I'm still gonna take a few days off just to get rest and refocus, and then get my stats back up on HL and stuff before coming back. I appreciate everyone's support, you're all so wonderful.

Chris May 20th 2012 10:38 PM

I'm sorry to hear about this. Take your time and don't feel like you need to rush back to TeenHelp!

I hope all gets better.

Best wishes,
Chris

Unknown10 May 20th 2012 11:50 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your dog Dez.
You take care of yourself and take as much time off as you need.

I hope things get better for you, keep strong. :hug:

ForgetMeNot9 May 21st 2012 03:35 AM

So sorry to hear about your dog, Dez :( I know how hard it can be. Take all the time you need and take care of yourself!

Spellbound May 21st 2012 03:43 AM

Take as much time as you need, lovely. Pets aren't just animals - they're like part of the family, so it's awfully hard when we have to say goodbye to them. I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to <3

In the meantime, stay strong, and take care of yourself. We'll see you when you're ready to come back. xx

-Katelyn.

Disappearing May 21st 2012 03:55 AM

Hey Dez.

I'm really sorry you're going through this right now. You deserve time for yourself. Come back whenever you feel ready.. Don't need to rush things. If you need anything, I'm here. :hug:

Evanesco May 21st 2012 07:31 AM

I'm sorry to hear about your dog. :hug:
Take as much time off as you need. I hope that you feel better soon. But it's good to cry about these things, it's better for you. <3