TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Announcements (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f2-announcements/)
-   -   Volunteer Of The Year Award 2015. (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f2-announcements/t142838-volunteer-year-award-2015-a/)

Rob December 31st 2015 12:16 AM

Volunteer Of The Year Award 2015.

Hello everyone,

As with last year it is my pleasure to announce our Volunteer Of The Year Award. This award recognises the magnificent contribution of one of our volunteers who has gone above and beyond this year. This year it is has been an incredibly hard decision with many volunteers working extremely hard in their roles, however we have decided to recognise one particular volunteer who has achieved a lot this year.

I am delighted to give this year's Volunteer Of The Year Award to Dez (Epiphany.). Dez has been a volunteer with TeenHelp for over four years now. Her involvement in TeenHelp has spanned many areas of the site including Forums, HelpLINK, our Newsletter, Articles, as a Project Advisor, a member of committees and taking up a new role as Forums and Community Officer.

In fact it is hard to find an area of TeenHelp that Dez hasn't helped out in at some point and I suspect many of you have encountered her, showing how truly dedicated and widespread her activity has been.

Despite having responsibilities over important areas such as supervising a team of volunteers and moderating, Dez continues to tirelessly provide fantastic advice across the site as well as writing articles and pieces for our Newsletter too!

Her time helping everybody on TeenHelp has been instrumental in keeping the site running this year and I hope she will continued to be involved next year. Congratulations Dez, you really deserve this award! The wonderful prize for this award is receipt of our Deluxe Sponsor incentive.

A final huge thank you to all of our volunteers who have given so much time to TeenHelp this year to make it the special safe place it is.

Ennui. December 31st 2015 12:18 AM

Re: Volunteer Of The Year Award.

Oh my god you guys just made my day. I am so glad to help out in such a wide capacity around the site, and I really appreciate being voted as the Volunteer of the Year! :hehe: This is a great honor!

Chris December 31st 2015 01:03 AM

Congratulations Dez! You most definitely deserve this great award - you're amazing and inspiring to many of us!

Thank you for all that you do on TeenHelp!

Best wishes,
Chris

Sophrosyne December 31st 2015 01:40 AM

Congrats Dez! You've done a fantastic job here and you definitely deserve that award.

obelus December 31st 2015 01:41 AM

WOO BUTTER. You deserve it! :D

Thereishope December 31st 2015 02:54 AM

Woot! Congratulations Dez!

DeletedAccount11 December 31st 2015 04:58 AM

Congratulations, Dez! You post and contribute everywhere so I would say you deserve this. :p

Eternal December 31st 2015 06:19 AM

Dezie you did it! Congrats, please don't ever leave us. :hehe:

Celyn December 31st 2015 10:29 AM

Congratulations Dez! Very well deserved- you are so dedicated to TH :D

Pirouette December 31st 2015 01:16 PM

Congratulations Dez!! :D

Everglow. December 31st 2015 03:59 PM

Well deserved. Congrats! :)

hocus pocus December 31st 2015 04:50 PM

Quote:

In fact it is hard to find an area of TeenHelp that Dez hasn't helped out in at some point

This exactly. :bleh:

This is well deserved. You're so dedicated and you do amazing work around the site. I love seeing your name around and I hope to see it around for a long time. Congratulations!

DeletedAccount18 December 31st 2015 05:31 PM

Congratulations, Dezie! :hug: <3

LifeTheRonWay December 31st 2015 06:42 PM

Congrats ma'am.

Storyteller. December 31st 2015 11:24 PM

I am absolutely not surprised about this, because TeenHelp really wouldn't be the same without you. Congratulations on this well-deserved award, and remember that you're never ever allowed to leave. :bleh: Also know that I can still remember you before you were on staff, so while you keep on rising up the ranks and contributing literally everywhere, I'll just be over here going "Oh, Dez? Yeah, we go way back. Why, I knew her when..." :hehe:

CrusadingAvenger January 1st 2016 03:16 AM

Congratulations Dez, you definitely deserve the award! I'm sure that you feel honored to be acknowledged. Keep up the excellent work you do around here, and happy new year! :)

Dawn. January 1st 2016 08:16 AM

Congratulations Dez! :D

You deserve it!

MsNobleEleanor January 1st 2016 11:57 AM

Congratulations Dez! :D

Philomath January 1st 2016 11:43 PM

Congrats Dez!!!!:) :)You are a wonderful member of the Staff team!Well deserved!

Kintsukuroi. January 2nd 2016 01:42 AM

Congratulations, Dez! :D

DeletedAccount63 January 2nd 2016 05:08 AM

Congrats Dez. You deserve it you are amazing.

Halcyon January 4th 2016 08:51 PM

Yay, congratulations, Dez! This is extremely well deserved. You do so much around here, and TeenHelp wouldn't be the same without you. Thank you for everything that you do here.