TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Peer Pressure and Bullying (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f20-peer-pressure-bullying/)
-   -   Bullied till I cry (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f20-peer-pressure-bullying/t119927-bullied-till-i-cry/)

Ashley 101 May 30th 2013 06:57 PM

Bullied till I cry

I hang out with these girls and they are really mean they bully me anonymously on a website but I know it's them and I've herd them slagging me of behind my back but because I have no one else to hang out with and everyone else at the school hates me I act as if I don't know what's going on I think some of my friends are generally my friends however I find it hard to trust anyone sometimes I just wanna die I cry myself to sleep a lot and don't know what to do

Jess~ May 30th 2013 07:37 PM

Re: Bullied till I cry

I'm really sorry Ashley. I don't really know what to say, but here goes.

I'd suggest you find some new people to hang out with, and stop any contact with those girls whatsoever. If they send you a message, delete it. If they say something, ignore it. Don't let it get to you. You're so much better than that.

If you want, pm me the site they bully you on. I'll register and kick their butt for you, if you'd like x3

Catharsis. May 30th 2013 07:54 PM

Hey, Ashley! :)

I'm really sorry this has been happening to you. :hug: Nobody deserves to go through bullying.

I'd advise you tell a trusted adult as soon as possible. You could approach your parents, and they could tell someone at school, or you could go directly to the principal, one of your teachers or the school counsellor. If it's being said online, you can take screenshots of messages that are posted or sent to you. I know telling someone about it may be scary, and you mightn't want to do it, but it really has to be done when you're faced with a situation like this. Take it from me, I was in a similar place once, and I really regret not taking action while I could.

You mentioned that you feel quite miserable, and I'd advise you talk to someone about that too if the bullying is affecting your life that adversely. Also, remember, keep your head up and don't let what they say get to you. It's the bullies who have the problem, if they need to be that nasty to someone to help them feel better about theirselves. Please stay strong, okay? It will get better, I promise.

Feel free to PM/VM me if you ever want to talk about it. Take care! :)

Ashley 101 May 30th 2013 08:34 PM

I really appreciate the help but the problem I have is that I won't have any friends if I don't hang out with them I will have no friends plus the friends that are nice to me hang out with the friends that are not

Catharsis. May 30th 2013 09:47 PM

Hi again,

Well, think of it this way, are the friends who aren't nice to you really your friends? Hardly. And I doubt that your real friends hanging around with the people who aren't nice to you should be too much of an issue.

Maybe if you trust the friends who are nice to you, you could tell them that you don't like the others? It's important that you don't make it seem like you're trying to drive them away from the other people or control their choices of friendships to suit you, so you need to be careful about it. Just be brave and tell them that they're being unpleasant to you and you don't feel comfortable around them. I'm sure your friends will understand. :)

Ashley 101 May 31st 2013 02:12 PM

My friends the real ones know that these girls are being mean but if they can't say anything because then their lives will be made worse x

followyourheart May 31st 2013 02:42 PM

hi well now I just wanna say that the conclusion will depend on your personality. if u are strong and wouldn't mind being alone I say ditch all of them and if the good ones are your real friends they will come to you by themselves. or you could just discuss with them (good friends) on how to they and you could be brave and break up with the others. if you aren't so strong you could always try to figure out what bothers them (reason they bully) and try to solve it. last option would be that you could try to act strong, reply back to them with strong words even though you are scared inside, don't bully back but act like you aren't bothered. one very important step in this option is to not cry. if you reply back and they bully you more put on a strong front and ignore don't cry cause this will make things worse. hopefully one of these options will work for you. good luck and stay strong.

Adriana.Jennes June 6th 2013 03:51 AM

Hey there,

I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through, bullying is such a terrible thing and you don't deserve this.

My best advice to you would be to get out there and make some new friends. If these people are making you feel like this, they aren't real friends. I'm sure there are so many people out there who would really like to be your friend. You could join some clubs outside of school and make friends there.

I must say though, that if the bullying does get very severe, it's okay to tell someone like a teacher or a parent.

You can also message me and talk to me about anything. I will listen.