TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Lifestyle and Hobbies (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f219-lifestyle-hobbies/)
-   -   Anyone into Model Airplanes? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f219-lifestyle-hobbies/t166446-anyone-into-model-airplanes/)

Dude111 June 29th 2026 02:00 AM

This must be the ultimate,wait it was the ultimate.

[FLASH] At any rate,this clip is amazing!!!!!!! [FLASH]

I wonder what happend?? <<>> I wonder what da record is for the biggest model airplane!!

I hope some of you can see this.. Of the newer browsers,Firefox 48 lets me use flash also which is nice when im on my dads mac laptop..

~Misguided Ghosts~ June 29th 2026 12:31 PM

Re: Anyone into Model Airplanes?
 
People built that? D: That's so cool.

Dude111 June 29th 2026 02:06 PM

Ya I guess they did Dez!!

Thats what makes me wonder what the BIGGEST one ever made is?


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
All material copyright ©1998-2026, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints | Mobile