TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Education and Careers (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f22-education-careers/)
-   -   Great first day in school! (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f22-education-careers/t132684-great-first-day-school/)

Wolfz September 8th 2014 08:45 AM

Great first day in school!

Today, was my first day in the new school and I was pretty nervous. :nosweat: At the beginning I was pretty afraid and even wanted my mom to come with me but she said she wouldn't do that. So she drove me to the school and went in to go talking with the headmaster about what she would need to bring (like.. papers 'n stuff). I was pretty nervous and anxious but after some time, I finally made it into a hall where all the classes were mixed. Many students there though.

I took a chair and sat down. Some time later someone else came in and sat next to me. A moment later I began to talk a bit with her and after some time, we were friends. :) We're even in the same class, and sitting next to eachother. :haha:

I showed her my dog Finn though (on a picture on my mobile phone). She found him really cute. c:

So.. after everything, we are in contact over whatsapp and we are in one class (Just not in the languages, I took Italian while she took Latin ^^). :D I really begin to like that school and I will surely have some fun there! :D Tomorrow I even have my first 3 lessons! *-* Today I only had like.. an hour or so because school ended at 9:30 AM XD

It was such a great day though and I hope the school stays so awesome! :D

Evanesco September 8th 2014 10:33 AM

Re: Great first day in school!

That sounds awesome :D Yay for making friends ^_^

Kintsukuroi. September 8th 2014 02:57 PM

That sounds like an awesome first day! :)

Ennui. September 8th 2014 06:21 PM

It is so great that you have already been able to make a friend, and I think your classes and making more friends will go really great as well! :D

Chai. September 9th 2014 02:05 PM

That sounds like a great first day! Yay, for making friends :D

Raggedy Man, Goodnight! September 9th 2014 02:23 PM

Glad you had an awesome day :D

DeletedAccount13 September 10th 2014 01:50 AM

Aw, the threads in this forum always make me smile. I'm so happy to hear that you made a new friend and had such a good day. :)

Pirouette September 12th 2014 05:32 PM

That is really awesome!! :D

Dawn. September 14th 2014 03:27 AM

Glad to hear you had a great first day! :)
Starting a new school can be daunting.
Hope there will be more good days to come.