TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Education and Careers (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f22-education-careers/)
-   -   Geometry (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f22-education-careers/t157633-geometry/)

Unidentified~Unicorn November 29th 2018 02:19 PM

Geometry

Hey guys, I need help with a geometry assignment. I'm supposed to be writing an essay about any geometrical problem, but I'm not that good at it. I just need help with what kind of problem to write about and how I'd explain my answer. :nosweat:

Unchained Melody December 1st 2018 04:15 PM

Re: Geometry

Geometry is my worst subject. Does your teacher give you options on what to write? I have never heard of a Math teacher asking students to write an essay about a Geometry problem. Craziness. Can you write on Angles or something like that or does it have to be on a specific type of Geometry?

Unidentified~Unicorn December 1st 2018 07:33 PM

It is with anything in Geometry, but I'm not sure on what to write about.

Unchained Melody December 1st 2018 08:13 PM

It is so weird to write an essay about anything math related.

raget December 6th 2018 01:19 PM

Hi guys. Despite the upcoming holidays, we still need to study well. I also had difficulties with geometry, this subject is confusing for me. I turned on the advice of a friend in the service [Edited] and I solved the problem very quickly. I'm doing well with other subjects, so I only use the service to solve geometry problems.

Unchained Melody December 6th 2018 04:01 PM

Hmm, that could be interesting. Thank You for sharing.

DeletedAccount40 December 6th 2018 09:27 PM

I would brainstorm a couple topics you can discuss in your essay. Find what you believe you are able to write the most about, begin with an outline before actually doing the essay. Good luck!

Sophie77 December 28th 2018 08:57 AM

To be honest, it was always difficult for me to get geometry. Parents hired a tutor for me. You can certainly get one-to-one writing help [Edited] This can help you out a couple of times. But it will be all the same to study independently because the requirements in colleges are growing every year.

MacBeth January 3rd 2019 07:04 PM

Understand you
I really don't like geometry either :c

NeuroBeautiful June 30th 2020 03:24 PM

This original post is from 2 years ago so I'm not sure why the thread re-opened. I would like to help if still needed. I am a math teacher and I actually like the essay prompt. It is teaching students to think outside the box. Math is taught in a way that's very much spoon-fed when really there is a creative component to it!

As for the geometry prompt, if you are asked to write a scenario leading up to the question and solving, I would recommend area, surface area, perimeter or circumference. There are tons of examples in everyday lufe that these are needed.