TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Education and Careers (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f22-education-careers/)
-   -   How to choose career (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f22-education-careers/t158920-how-choose-career/)

davidjohn2121 May 28th 2019 05:05 AM

How to choose career

Choosing your career is the toughest part of life I guess. You might be totally confused about your future. Different opinions from family and friends are going to confuse you even more. Don’t ever choose your career according to any other’s wish. It’s your life and you are the one who is responsible for your happiness. You are going to be happy only if you do what makes you happy. The first step in choosing your career is to know yourself. Rethink of your skills, personality, values, strength and weakness. This is to find the career which fits you most. Try to find out the types of personalities you like. You can go with the result with apt colleges or training courses. There are some online sites too to identify you. Read more about career well-being options and explore the possibilities. You should have an idea about all the options you have. Then pick some options in which you have interest. Go for each one and learn more about it. You can ask your friends and relatives who have chosen that option. Refer best essay writing service. They will suggest good institutions too if they are aware of. There are some sites which can help you to optimize you job satisfaction. These are helpful in analyzing the reasons too. If you are interested in starting a business, you should do a broad research. I think you should seek for real life experiences rather than checking out a website in this case. Reality is what you should be aware of. Starting a business needs a lot of guts. The major thing you need to start a business is not the capital. It is a strong heart which you actually need. Risk is the main element that comes with a startup. If you are planning of this, you should have proper understanding in all the area of that business.

LOptyre June 3rd 2019 04:34 AM

Re: How to choose career

Your career choice depends on your education. I'm in College now and sometimes I have difficulties. I have never used the help of other people, but now I have an urgent need. Do you know anything about custom essay writing service? Any information would be helpful. Perhaps you can help me with my essay?

Celyn June 3rd 2019 04:11 PM

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on how to choose a career! I agree that it's a good to find a career that you enjoy and find interesting, and it's always good to keep your options open and talk to others. I also would add that it's okay to change your mind. Many people start off in one career and later on go into a different area.

I also agree that your career path can be influenced by your educational achievement (although not always).

LOptyre, it's generally advised not to used essay writing services as your work will be plagiarised and may also count as cheating when you aren't writing the essay yourself. You could get into trouble using such services as many schools and colleges are against them. If you want help with an essay, you are free to create your own thread and ask for feedback or help with writing your essay (though we can't do it for you!)

Borrows June 28th 2019 09:14 AM

Nowadays coding professions become more and more popular and bring good money. But are you sure that Software Engineering is a job that can fit you? I have heard that not all people can work in this niche. For example, I have received some education and after that, I had a short trial period at Mova development agency (Edited). They have a great team and helped me a lot but I understood that I don't like this job at all and changed my direction. So think twice before you make any decision.

Kleeeniks July 19th 2019 10:11 AM

you just need to try till you will find that you like

HowardWow2020 September 1st 2020 01:34 PM

As for me, you need to choose not only taking into account what you like, but also whether this work will be appreciated in 5 years
You always need to think about the future. There are many tops or articles on this topic. For example, now top 3 is
1. Software Developer
2. Dentist
3.Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
Complete list

Dawn. September 7th 2020 03:29 AM

Thank you for sharing this! :D