TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   General Health (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f16-general-health/)
-   -   Spoiler: The Immaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus Trailer! (Heath Ledgers last film) (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f16-general-health/t23754-immaginarium-doctor-parnassus-trailer-heath-ledgers-last-film/)

AshtrayHeart August 24th 2009 10:21 AM

The Immaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus Trailer! (Heath Ledgers last film)

So...I haven't seen this posted so i thought I would; this is the trailer for Heath Ledgers film. Johnny Depp and another two actors are also in this because Heath Ledger died during the making of this film and they wanted to continue it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jU3AimFaz0

Melody Pond August 24th 2009 11:25 AM

Re: The Immaginarium Of Doctor Parnassus Trailer! (Heath Ledgers last film)

Ah so that is were you go tthe quote for your sig :p

I think this looks like a great film and not just because if heath ledger.

The other 2 actors are Colin Farrell and Jude Law by the way. I like how they got other actors and make it obvious they are different people insteasd of trying to convince us it is still heath ledger and trying to get someone who looks just like him.
I like there reasoning for his change in apperance too, it is really well thought out and it works with the film too.

Quote:

Johnny Depp, Jude Law, and Colin Farrell each serve as alternate-dimension versions of the character originally set to be played by Ledger when the character crosses through a paranormal mirror.
Oh and it has Lily cole in it too, I love her, she is so gorgeous.

It has a complicated title though, I am going to have trouble going to the desk and saying this to get my tickets because I can pronounce half of it :p

AshtrayHeart August 24th 2009 11:57 AM

Oh I know who the other two are im just to lazy to write haha xD

the idea of Johnny Depp and Heath Ledger being in the same film to me is pretty..:rolleyes: -has a fan girl moment-

Strider August 26th 2009 09:25 PM

Do you know when this is coming out? It looks absolutely amazing. I love how eerie and magical it looks. I can't wait to see it.

I think that they did really well with how they dealt with Heath Ledger no longer being a part of the film, and I think that it will make the movie idea even more creative.

arctic August 27th 2009 10:54 PM

i actually saw this on imdb under heath ledgers profile but was too lazy to look into it. looks pretty cool and there is quite a line up of great actors.

AshtrayHeart September 3rd 2009 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strider (Post 220993)
Do you know when this is coming out? It looks absolutely amazing. I love how eerie and magical it looks. I can't wait to see it.

I think that they did really well with how they dealt with Heath Ledger no longer being a part of the film, and I think that it will make the movie idea even more creative.

I'm not sure about when it's coming out, I guess it'll be early next year, at least hopefully.
I haven't seen a release date for it.

Tegan September 5th 2009 03:48 PM

I was reading about this in a magazine and I must say the trailer looks amazing!
I'm so psyched to see it!!
Plus (as rachel said) It has lily cole in it! I think she's stunning and it'll be really good to see how well she can act.
It comes out on the 16th of October in the UK... is what it says here