TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Technology, Gamers and Gadgets (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f24-technology-gamers-gadgets/)
-   -   What games are currently playing and do you enjoy them? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f24-technology-gamers-gadgets/t162700-what-games-currently-playing-do-you-enjoy-them/)

MsNobleEleanor March 6th 2022 04:55 PM

What games are currently playing and do you enjoy them?

What games are you recently playing? Do you enjoy them? Do you run into any game issues while playing like solving things or finding something or perhaps to keep the character alive?

I am playing a game called, Green Hell, on Xbox One. Its a survival explorer game. It's very annoying and fun. It's annoying because the snakes bite and you need to bandage yourself up and finding this plant is hard. There's tigers which, honestly, are a death sentence. :P

Ennui. March 6th 2022 08:38 PM

Re: What games are currently playing and do you enjoy them?

I've been playing Cat Game on my phone and I enjoy it but am a little addicted. I've also been playing Mario Kart and Uno on my Switch, which are fun.

Dawn. March 7th 2022 08:29 AM

I like playing a lot of problem solving games which I have a few on my phone. :)

Astro04 March 8th 2022 06:59 AM

I'm playing "Riders Republic" on Xbox One. It's a game like "Forza Horizon", but with bikes, snowboard and much more. It's strange at the beginning and still chaotic during downhill races specially, but a good game after all. About music in game... meh.

I4uU4me March 9th 2022 01:55 PM

Crash on the Run, Crash Bandicoot and Spyro Reignited Trilogy

Wͦaͦtͦeͦrͦ Sͦpͦrͦiͦtͦeͦ March 9th 2022 04:10 PM

Animal crossing new horizon which I am addicted too.
2 Nickelodeon racing games
paw patrol games,
carnival game
I have more but those are the main ones I play

Everglow. March 9th 2022 09:04 PM

I've been playing Ark recently, but mostly Valheim which is a viking inspired fantasy survival game. It's a really pretty game, but some of the enemies are really hard. Sometimes I play 7 days to die, which is a zombie game. Mostly I'm waiting for The Forest 2 to come out in May :D

daisy_jam March 14th 2022 07:09 AM

I’ve been playing a lot of animal crossing and sometimes when I feel like chilling out I play Spiritfarer on my switch. I’m close to completing it and I’m a little sad about that.

Celyn March 14th 2022 11:56 AM

I've mostly been playing The Sims and animal crossing. I'm currently building a vet clinic in the Sims :)

MsNobleEleanor March 14th 2022 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astro04 (Post 1376936)
I'm playing "Riders Republic" on Xbox One. It's a game like "Forza Horizon", but with bikes, snowboard and much more. It's strange at the beginning and still chaotic during downhill races specially, but a good game after all. About music in game... meh.

Forza Horizon is awesome! Such a great game! The bike/sbowboard game sounds really cool as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by I4uU4me (Post 1376974)
Crash on the Run, Crash Bandicoot and Spyro Reignited Trilogy

Spyro was such a classic! I loved it growing up. How are you enjoying it so far?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomebodySomewhere (Post 1376977)
Animal crossing new horizon which I am addicted too.
2 Nickelodeon racing games
paw patrol games,
carnival game
I have more but those are the main ones I play

How do you like Animal Crossing New Horizon? I haven't really played it, just the beginning, I'll be getting the game soonish.

eaty March 15th 2022 09:44 PM

Right now I'm playing Cozy Grove, which is a very chill game. It is kinda a mix of Animal Crossing and Spiritfarer.

I'm also horribly obsessed with Power Wash Simulator right now, it is just a super satisfying game.

Also been playing through Borderlands 2 with my family, which I've played through many times.

DeletedAccount81 March 15th 2022 10:19 PM

I don't really play a whole lot of game; just the simplistic ones because they are not super stressful. Plus, the graphics on gaming platforms can cause me to be dizzy, and that's not really a great symptom to have. I used to play a lot of Mario games back in the day, when I had the Nintendo platforms.

Most recently, I played the "2048" game and that was quite a mind-bender. :nosweat: It's fun, but I got over it quickly. :)