TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Technology, Gamers and Gadgets (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f24-technology-gamers-gadgets/)
-   -   Favorite gaming platform? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f24-technology-gamers-gadgets/t157330-favorite-gaming-platform/)

DeletedAccount28 November 3rd 2018 12:37 AM

Favorite gaming platform?

What is the best/your favorite gaming platform you have played games on? Or still play games on?

For me, it would be Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64. I loved all the Mario games. I did play games on Facebook at one point or another, but then it eventually became a pain when it required you to have your Facebook friends to help you with things, such as in-game purchases or moving on to the next level.

Silvan November 3rd 2018 09:06 AM

Re: Favorite gaming platform?

I've always played on the pc. Consoles are cool cos you don't have to worry about the game's requirements, but I prefer the pc anyway. I've never played mobile games either, for me they're just unambitious time-killers.

DeletedAccount28 November 3rd 2018 02:02 PM

I never add apps on my phone, because they require permission to things and I'm just like "why do you want access to my camera or contacts?" *) It's really not worth having them on there if they require unnecessary permissions.

I never play games on a computer either, mostly because I grew up with consoles, such as Nintendo, Super Nintendo, N64, Playstation, as well as the handhelds like Game Boy (Original and Color) and Sega. I feel awkward using the keyboard or mouse to navigate through games.

Doglover2 November 3rd 2018 05:52 PM

The Switch and the Wii. The original Wii not the Wii U
I also had a PS2 and GameCube at one point.

Resilient November 3rd 2018 07:02 PM

I prefer anything Nintendo. Mostly I play my 2DS XL though. I plan on buying a switch since the new pokemon games are coming out.

Clarent November 5th 2018 03:05 PM

PC is my go to, has been for years. I also use my phone for that (actually specifically bought it for the purpose of playing one single game).

Unidentified~Unicorn November 5th 2018 03:12 PM

I personally prefer consoles such as Xbox and PS, but my go to console will have to be Xbox One. I love playing Skyrim on it.

bellamor November 6th 2018 12:36 AM

I am playing games via PC, my smartphone, and my brother's PS4. I love The Sims for as long as I can remember, I also like gore and horror games something that will scare me and give me the adrenaline rush that I need.

neoliz November 9th 2018 08:11 AM

I just love PlayStation. I remember those old PS games like Twisted Metal or Crash and they were just awesome. Now I have Playstation 3 and think about purchasing PS4 - my friend has one and it's compatible with the Sony Xperia phone I use. The coolest platform ever. PlayStation has an app for following the latest updates. All the statistics and game reviews are there so it's very convenient.

Badeeshavav November 10th 2018 11:00 AM

Of course, PC is my favorite gaming platform.

Rivière November 10th 2018 12:31 PM

It used to be Xbox. I don't have the time anymore now, so I guess PC.

deborah2 January 17th 2020 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeletedAccount28 (Post 1331693)
What is the best/your favorite gaming platform you have played games on? Or still play games on?

For me, it would be Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64. I loved all the Mario games. I did play games on Facebook at one point or another, but then it eventually became a pain when it required you to have your Facebook friends to help you with things, such as in-game purchases or moving on to the next level.

My favorite game is Homescapes. I play this game on my Xiaomi phone every day, I just bought it through iprice.my. I like to play a game on the phone because I can play anywhere when I'm on a bus back home.