TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Lifestyle and Hobbies (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f219-lifestyle-hobbies/)
-   -   Do you play games? Why, or why not? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f219-lifestyle-hobbies/t158467-do-you-play-games-why-why-not/)

Quli February 12th 2019 07:40 PM

Do you play games? Why, or why not?

Which were some of the best games you have played so far?

Ennui. February 12th 2019 10:58 PM

Re: Do you play games? Why, or why not?

I play games but not that often because my laptop doesn't really like them. :bleh: I like Portal/Portal 2.

FFAFF February 13th 2019 12:01 AM

Lately, a lot of Fire Emblem. Which has me really happy since there's an announcement about the new one tomorrow.

Silvan February 13th 2019 06:20 PM

I play lots of pc games. I actually plan to connect it with my future job.

Ugarinino February 13th 2019 08:36 PM

I love minigames, like Paper.io, Creatur.io but Cursors.io is my favorite! I often play it on http://iospace.games/. It's fun, besides I can play 5-20 min and then just relax. Another advantage is I don't have to continue playing it.

alicetaylor February 19th 2019 01:01 AM

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

Rivière February 20th 2019 09:17 PM

I play games when I'm not at university otherwise I will get distracted and won't do work. When I'm at home I play them a lot. PlanetSide 2 is one I always have to mention because I enjoy it and it's my favourite FPS. My brother bought me Raft for Christmas. Although I have a fear of being underwater when I know there are threats in games, it's actually pretty fun considering there's actually only one threat in the entire game so it's easy to keep track of.

Arabesque- golfing girl. February 21st 2019 09:58 PM

I play board games a lot with my parents and sister's. Monopoly, Clue, Sorry, Life, and card games.

CharlesBMoore01 March 6th 2019 08:30 AM

Yeah. I play games. However, games that i play are not PC games. I prefer mobile games. I always get them from top1apk.com. This site offers me lots of famous games that i can download to my phone and play whenever i want. I enjoy playing mobile games becuase they are so convenient to play. Moreover, they are not too difficult for me to play. AActually, the first-person games always make me feel dizzy. That's also one of the reasons why i enjoy mobile games than others.

DoloresMcKinney March 14th 2019 12:02 PM

I play Lineage 2 and the Witcher 3. And the weekend we are playing tennis with friends. Active games are very good, especially when you work in an office all week.:)

CharlesBMoore01 April 11th 2019 03:14 AM

Yes. I do play games. Most of my games are mobile games that i got from top1apk. So, it doesn't take hours to finish. I can play whenever i want. Playing games is good. it helps to reduce stress. And, it also an effective mean to kill time

DeletedAccount40 April 13th 2019 09:07 PM

I haven't played any video games in years and I don't play PC games.

When I was younger, I played on the Nintendo 64 platform all the time.

DeborahBAguirre April 19th 2019 01:39 PM

Thanks Dear

Dawn. April 22nd 2019 08:59 AM

I occasionally play The Sims 4 on the laptop due to relaxing after work. :)

JustACityBoy May 1st 2019 04:35 AM

Who doesn't play games in this day and age I wonder.

CharlesBMoore01 May 18th 2019 07:23 AM

I enjoyed playing the game mobile at mobidescargar. they bring me great time

caitlynz April 23rd 2020 12:42 AM

yes lol,you can add me if you want to play blustyx on euw