TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Fashion and Style (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f25-fashion-style/)
-   -   Makeup products (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f25-fashion-style/t158016-makeup-products/)

Effy2018 December 20th 2018 09:56 AM

Makeup products

Hey guys,

I was just wondering what brands you guys use for your makeup?

I use:

Younique Mineral Touch Pressed Powder Foundation in Scarlet
Avon ColorTrend Pressed Powder in Translucent
Avon Ideal Luminous Blush in Russet
Younique Moodstruck Precision Liquid Eyeliner in Powerful
Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara
Make Me Up Eyeshadows (different colour every day)
Avon Lipstick in Nude.

Hope you guys don't mind that I have shared this :)

hocus pocus December 20th 2018 03:16 PM

Re: Makeup products

I kind of use whatever I have around (I try samples from beauty boxes sometimes).

I am not picky about my eye shadow or mascara brand but I am picky about color. Brown, gold, and earth tones go with my eyes. I’ve been using Avon eyeliner lately and I can’t remember what foundation I use. I use Elf eye shadow primer because it’s the only kind I have cared for and I don’t wear lipstick or anything. I prefer lip gloss.

Perfectly~Imperfect December 20th 2018 04:51 PM

Neutrogena Blemish Concealer
Neutrogena Foundation
Covergirl Powder Blush
Maybelline Clear Mascara
Covergirl Eyeliner
Lip Smacker Lip Gloss

Latte December 21st 2018 06:14 PM

Right now some of the stuff I use include:

- KORA by Miranda Kerr, it's a facial scrub
- contour pallet by Sephora (their in-store brand)
- Youth to the people (YTTP) spinach kale something or other moisturizer stuff
- Anastasia eyeshadow pallet

And a pile of other things... one of my friends is a model and gets loads of samples of makeup just given to her and she gave some to me.

I am a little obsessed with the starter-size things I have of these masks right now. My skin has been a little funky and I am trying to sort it out.

DeletedAccount69 December 21st 2018 11:19 PM

I get a lot of my makeup from my aunt so I use whatever she gives me. She uses tarte for foundation and a few other brands but I liked tarte a lot.

I use any and all eye shadow. I like to play around with color.

Lipstick is my favorite thing ever and I really like Maybelline super stay. It's the best thing ever and t hey have some fun colors.

There's this stuff I use by coverfx and it's basically liquid glitter. You put some on your face or hair or eyes and you'll have glitter complexion. They also have a highlighter which you mix with foundation and I have a sample size of that but haven't used it yet.

I get a lot of myakeup from a subscription box that I use and I love it because I get some full size products and it allows me to try brands I wouldn't otherwise.

javier221 October 7th 2021 07:48 AM

Well, the makeup industry has grown immensely over recent times. I like the diversity and wide range of products available internationally. The focus of the makeup and styles differ from region to region, and I appreciate how people have found makeup as a tool to promote and represent their culture. However, I dislike the fact that some people use makeup to promote unrealistic beauty standards. Hence I always keep my makeup looks natural and comfy for myself.
I use the Krylon foundation stick, but I've seen that fit me has a perfect foundation. I also use power foundations to set my make, and I've been using ST London, but I recently received loreal, so I'm not sure how that is.
I use Kylie's eye makeup and ST London's eyeliner. My mascaras vary, and I don't use anyone brand. I use tints instead of blush.

PrincessPeach07 October 11th 2021 11:29 PM

It varies a little bit for me, but I often go with this:

Rimmel Stay Matte
BarryM Dazzle
BobbyBrown Shimmer Brick Nectar
Mac Soft & Gentle
Lip Smacker Lip Gloss
Benefit What's Up
Soap & Glory Brow Archery
Mac Painterly Paint Pot
UD Naked Pallette