TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   General (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f3-general/)
-   -   First thing that you have to do. (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f3-general/t163768-first-thing-you-have-do/)

Arabesque- golfing girl. February 13th 2023 10:54 AM

First thing that you have to do.

What is the first thing that you have to do after getting home from school or work? :)

I always go and find my cat and hold her for a while and then I go to my three dogs and my sisters cat and see them and then do what I have to do. :)

Ennui. February 13th 2023 11:08 PM

Re: First thing that you have to do.

I feed my Guinea pigs.

Ambedo. February 14th 2023 12:42 AM

I have to give myself 5 minutes to myself before I try to accomplish anything else. I've learned that that decompression time is so important for me.

hocus pocus February 14th 2023 03:20 AM

I greet my cats on the way to wash my hands in the kitchen sink. I usually get something to drink as well and may rest a bit if I have been out for an extended period of time. On the flip side, if I have a lot to do, I jump right into it.

Dawn. February 24th 2023 04:50 AM

The first thing I do when I get home from work is have a shower it it's through the week or just unwind by listening to music or watching TV if it's on the weekend as I tend to have a shower in the mornings. :)

Storyteller. February 24th 2023 06:06 AM

I also check on my pets, then I get into more comfortable clothes and usually have a hot drink (tea, coffee, or a hot chocolate) and a bit of quiet time (browsing social media, listening to an episode of a podcast, etc) before getting on with whatever I have to do for the rest of the day.

kayleee123 March 2nd 2023 04:23 PM

i always change, take my hair out and watch gloom on youtube and have something to eat

Silvan March 3rd 2023 08:36 AM

Change into some comfortable clothes, eat lunch, make tea :)

WhisperingSilence March 5th 2023 09:07 PM

I usually take my shoes and socks off first (I hate how socks feel on my feet), and make a cup of coffee or tea, stick the tv and then flop on the sofa and then flick through the Tv channels and if theres nothing on I will then look through Netflix or similar, if I cannot find anything I will then play xbox .

DeletedAccount81 March 9th 2023 09:47 PM

I take my shoes and jacket off before grabbing a bottle of water or making a cup of coffee. Once that's set, I'll get on my computer and do routine check of social media accounts as well as email. The next thing I do depends on how I feel or what's on my mind.