TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   General (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f3-general/)
-   -   Bucket list. (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f3-general/t164858-bucket-list/)

Arabesque- golfing girl. February 3rd 2024 01:05 PM

Bucket list.

Bucket list.

Do you have a bucket list? I do not, two of my friends do this and they are always excited to check things off the list when they do them. :)

Ennui. February 3rd 2024 01:29 PM

Re: Bucket list.

I don’t have one but my major future goals revolve around pets haha. Get a skinny pig, get a guinea pig with red eyes, and get a cat.

Dawn. February 4th 2024 06:06 AM

I do have a bucket list and I have been able to tick most of them off.

Arabesque- golfing girl. February 5th 2024 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ennui. (Post 1392098)
I don’t have one but my major future goals revolve around pets haha. Get a skinny pig, get a guinea pig with red eyes, and get a cat.

This sounds soooo cute to have. :) I hope you can get them.

Arabesque- golfing girl. February 5th 2024 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn. (Post 1392124)
I do have a bucket list and I have been able to tick most of them off.

That's awesome that you do this.:) I hope you are able to get them all done. :)

Rob February 10th 2024 12:30 PM

A few years ago I went to a wedding where they had a physical bucket and asked people to write things for them to do during their married life and put them in it, which I thought was a great idea, so I bought a small bucket and made my own list on separate cards. I try to choose at least 3 things a year and tick them off, sometimes I add things I've already done which I'm pleased with too. I have activities I want to try like scuba diving, learning another language and places I want to visit in it. Some of them are really simple things that I've just never gotten around to doing. It's been really nice way to make sure every year I'm pushing myself to do new things but also to look back on things I've already done!

Dawn. February 11th 2024 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arabesque- golfing girl. (Post 1392179)

That's awesome that you do this.:) I hope you are able to get them all done. :)

Me too! I'm slowly ticking them off. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob (Post 1392307)
A few years ago I went to a wedding where they had a physical bucket and asked people to write things for them to do during their married life and put them in it, which I thought was a great idea, so I bought a small bucket and made my own list on separate cards. I try to choose at least 3 things a year and tick them off, sometimes I add things I've already done which I'm pleased with too. I have activities I want to try like scuba diving, learning another language and places I want to visit in it. Some of them are really simple things that I've just never gotten around to doing. It's been really nice way to make sure every year I'm pushing myself to do new things but also to look back on things I've already done!

I would love to learn another language as well. Learning to play a musical instrument is something on my list.

Butterscotch. February 11th 2024 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob (Post 1392307)

So you have a literal bucket list, Rob? That is awesome!

My general bucket list is pretty general and standard for anyone throughout the course of their lifetime. I'd like to get a steady job that is stable, one that I am happy at and lasts for a long time; I'd like to be able to save enough money from this job to buy a place of my own; I'd like to eventually find someone that is compatible with me and respects my limitations but is open for adventures.

Halcyon March 3rd 2024 11:10 AM

I do have a bucket list but I haven't managed to tick off many things yet. Many involve stepping outside my comfort zone, which I would like to work on. I have broken my list down into different categories such as travel, creativity and learning. It's probably time to revisit it and update it to reflect my current interests and priorities. I like the idea of having a physical bucket and picking something randomly each year; I like the element of surprise and sense of adventure this brings.