TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Chit-Chat (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f32-chit-chat/)
-   -   If you could time travel... (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f32-chit-chat/t161583-if-you-could-time-travel/)

DeletedAccount59 April 22nd 2021 09:33 PM

If you could time travel...

Into the future, an indeterminate number of years, what do you hope to see for your future self?

Sky's the limit! To the Moon! to Jupiter! Beyond the Oort cloud! Past the Milky Way Galaxy! Sky's the limit, my friends. :)

So, I would like to see myself becoming more stable with my mental health. I would like to eventually see myself establishing myself in a career, and hopefully going back to school. Realistically speaking, I would love to see myself living in my old neighborhood surrounded by good friends. Do I want to be in a relationship? Yes! Do I want cats? Yes!

Not sure what kind of career I want or what I'd major in if I were ever to return to school, though.

What about everyone else? :D

Everglow. April 22nd 2021 09:52 PM

Re: If you could time travel...

This is a really good question! I think if I could travel into the future I'd want to see where I end up living. Whether I'm living alone or with friends. I'd like to see whether I end up in a job I'm happy in too.

I think I'd also love to see what my family and friends are up to in say, 40 years time. How their life turns out will impact how mine turns out, so I'd love to see whether they're married, if they have kids, if they're settled.

Ennui. April 23rd 2021 12:25 AM

I’d want to see myself driving with a career. I’d also want to see myself with some awesome pets :dem:

Kate* April 25th 2021 03:10 AM

Not living at home, in a romantic relationship, and in a career other than retail. I just want to see if any of it will happen. I'm starting to have serious doubts.

Rivière April 25th 2021 03:06 PM

Currently we're at the stage of attempting to colonise other planets like Mars and maybe return to the moon, but that's about it. I'll be long gone before any of that probably comes to pass. I'd like to travel to the future and see how it went... for better or for worse.

Dawn. April 26th 2021 07:46 AM

To be in a better career.

DeletedAccount69 April 28th 2021 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wheek! (Post 1366237)
I’d want to see myself driving with a career. I’d also want to see myself with some awesome pets :dem:

From the looks of your signature and avatar, you've already got awesome pets. :hehe::hehe:

I think if I could time travel to the future, I would like to see if I was able to complete my MSW and see where I am working. I know I talk a lot about staying with my current company but I know that my experience and the MSW could open other doors. I would also like to see where my husband and I are. We are going to wait to have kids till I get my masters. That is not that far off but when I am having 'baby fever', I do feel like it will never happen.

There are some friendships I have and I would like to see if I was finally able to meet those people. Hoping we will and we will still be friends. They're both probably the two people that know me most outside my family.

I would also like to see if my husband and I move to a different state. We talk about it a lot and it is something we both want. I do have some ambivalence thought because I struggle to make friends etc.