TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Birthdays! (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f37-birthdays/)
-   -   BEST ALMOST BIRTHDAY EVER (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f37-birthdays/t119733-best-almost-birthday-ever/)

MBach528 May 26th 2013 01:19 AM

BEST ALMOST BIRTHDAY EVER

Omg. So this morning, I had a softball game against my old school. It was an amazing game that we won 3-2. It was really nice to show the girls who had brutally harassed me that I've come out stronger and I'm in a better place. And it was also really really great to beat them... ;) This is the one game I allowed myself to be a terrible sport and scream at the top of my lungs the whole game and even louder when we won. The one game I allowed myself to look those girls in the eye and say "good game" at the end with contempt in my voice.

Later, my dad bribed me and my brother by saying that if we go to the store with him, we'll stop at Barnes and Noble and we can each pick out a book. When we got home, my dad told me to take a shower. So I did. When I got out, I asked him if we could celebrate my birthday then since I don't see him on my birthday on Tuesday and I'll be really busy tomorrow. So he told me to read a chapter of my new book first. So I'm reading, and I found a diagram of a stadium with one section highlighted. I didn't really think too much of it because it looked exactly like the stadium where the baseball game we're going to is, and the section highlighted just happened to be the same section we will be sitting in at the game. So I put the diagram aside and kept reading. Suddenly, something fell out of the book. I picked up off the floor two tickets to the Taylor Swift Red Tour concert they are having in my area. I started crying as soon as I saw it. :') I've never gotten such a great gift before. :')

And then I planned with my friend from school to hang out with her tomorrow. We're going down to a lake and we're gonna go jet-skiing.

I'm in such a good mood, and nobody can change that right now. :D

Ennui. May 26th 2013 01:49 AM

Re: BEST ALMOST BIRTHDAY EVER

Oh my gosh that is so awesome! I hope your actual birthday is as good as today has been! :)

DeletedAccount17 May 28th 2013 02:56 AM

Oh my God, omg omg omg! *Jumps and starts screaming and hugging*. Taylor Swift. :') AHHH! Sorry. I can be a huge fangirl. XD Wow, I mean, wow... I hope you have an amazing time at the concert and please tell me how it is! :D You deserve this so much, MB. You really do. You're an amazing girl and you deserve to be happy! <3 I see you're already counting down till the concert. :hehe:

MBach528 May 28th 2013 08:11 PM

Hahaha xD. I'll tell you all about it.

And of course I'm counting down. :bleh: I've never been so excited.

DeletedAccount17 May 28th 2013 08:47 PM

Hahah yay! I can't wait either. :hehe:

I'd be so excited if I got tickets to Rascal Flatts or Taylor Swift as well, so I can understand lol.