TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Birthdays! (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f37-birthdays/)
-   -   Happy Birthday Mark! (Knight2Inspire) (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f37-birthdays/t134810-happy-birthday-mark-knight2inspire/)

Pirouette December 9th 2014 05:15 AM

Happy Birthday Mark! (Knight2Inspire)

Hi Everyone!!

As many of you guys may or may not know, today is a very special day. It is my boyfriend, Mark's birthday so here's another birthday shout-out to you Mark. :happybday:balloons:

Mark, I want you to know that you are an amazing boyfriend to me and I love you no matter what. As I wish I could physically be with you in person, I know as much as you do that one day it will happen. You have really changed my life just as almost everyone here on Teenhelp has and I want to thank you for making me a better person than I used to be.

You've made my life so much more meaningful and I always look forward to getting to talk to you every single day. About a year ago, I was this lonely hopeless girl with no sense of control over life. Ever since I've known you, you always managed to make me smile and feel confident about myself and I want to thank you for doing that.

Anyways I don't really want to ramble on since you will here me ramble more later on. XD Happy Birthday Mark and I love you.

-Rishy

hocus pocus December 9th 2014 05:20 AM

Re: Happy Birthday Mark! (Knight2Inspire)

You're so sweet, Rishy, and I'm glad the two of you are happy! :D Happy Birthday, Mark!!

Chai. December 9th 2014 08:21 AM

This is so cute. :hehe: I am so happy for you both.

And, Happy Birthday, Mark. :balloons:

CrusadingAvenger December 9th 2014 12:23 PM

Aww Rishy, this was so sweet of you to do! :hug:

You are an amazing girlfriend to me too, and I also love you no matter what as well. I am still holding on to that wish, and I know both of us will find a way to see each other physically in person as well as be with one another one day. Well, you have done the same thing to me and changed my life right when the moment we started messaging each other here.

Life has become so much more meaningful for me too, and I also look forward to talking to you every single day as well. I can tell you that about a year ago, I was a slightly different person, and similarly like you, I was this lonely heart wondering when the day would come when I came across someone who would love me for who I am. It's hard to believe this whole time, you were always there beside me, even when I was alone and no one to hold. I'm very happy to hear that I've made you feel this way, and you've also made a significant impact on my life as well, so thank you Rishy.

Okay, well I'm sure that I will hear you ramble without a doubt. XD Once again, thanks so much Rishy! This really put a smile on my face when I read it this morning, and I love you too.

-Mark

Ennui. December 9th 2014 07:05 PM

I hope you are having an amazing birthday!

Rivière December 9th 2014 10:11 PM

Have a very wonderful birthday Mark!

Thereishope December 9th 2014 10:51 PM

Happy Birthday Mark!

Azure. December 12th 2014 10:27 PM

This is pretty late, but I still hope you had an amazing birthday! :cake: