TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Current Events and Debates (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f38-current-events-debates/)
-   -   Triggering: Plague case in Russia (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f38-current-events-debates/t166596-plague-case-russia/)

Mindfulness. October 6th 2026 04:01 AM

Plague case in Russia
 
There have been reports that a laboratory worker in Russia has died due to being exposed to a pneumonic plague pathogen, after dropping a test tube. Nearly 200 of her contacts are under medical observation. Russian authorities deny a link to the bacterial infection. The US is monitoring the situation.

Thoughts?

Dude111 October 6th 2026 05:37 AM

Hopefully it wont come to anything but I wouldnt past US GOVT to try and scare people as they did in 2020!!

~Misguided Ghosts~ October 6th 2026 04:26 PM

Re: Plague case in Russia
 
I’m thinking keep monitoring but I’m not super worried at this time. It seems isolated to me and they’ve taken the time to put the contacts on observation. They’re being proactive and it’s not something so new that we know nothing about it. So I think we’ll be okay.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
All material copyright ©1998-2026, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints | Mobile