TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Arrivals and Departures (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/)
-   -   Hello, I'm new. (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/t160997-hello-im-new/)

Soda_Voxel December 25th 2020 08:11 PM

Hello, I'm new.

Hello. I'm Soda. I'm somewhat new to this kind of forum, I've been on edited Forum (don't worry! it's a very friendly support-only forum!) for a bit, and I came across this site out of a random unrelated Google search and after checking around for a bit, I decided this site seemed safe enough and thought I'd join.

I don't expect I'll be a daily user, but I'll pop on every so often. I'm a bit difficult with talking to people - I have autism, depression and anxiety - but I'll try my best. I put some things about me in my about me section. I also wanna try talking about my feelings more in a less toxic way, that won't upset people I know. Ofc I'll just hang around for funsies too.

Anyway I really don't know what else to say. o/

Rivière December 25th 2020 08:31 PM

Re: Hello, I'm new.

Hello and welcome to Teen Help!

I wouldn't worry about your difficulties with chatting to people. A lot of other members here are quite similar so you'll fit right in. :)

DeletedAccount53 December 25th 2020 08:52 PM

Yeah as Rivière said, we're a chatty bunch so you should fit in just fine. :) Welcome to Teen Help and happy Christmas!

Dawn. December 26th 2020 02:19 AM

Hi there Soda and welcome to Teenhelp! :)

If you ever need anything, feel free to message me.

Arabesque- golfing girl. December 26th 2020 11:00 AM

Hello Soda and welcome to Teenhelp:) It is lovely that you have joined us:) Thank you so much for telling us about yourself and I hope you are doing okay.

Ennui. December 26th 2020 11:18 PM

Hi Soda! Welcome to the site! How are you doing?

I'm assuming you like soda? Do you have a favorite type?

DeletedAccount59 December 27th 2020 07:32 PM

Welcome to TeenHelp, Soda! It's great to have you around and feel free to post wherever you wish. If you have any questions, concerns, or just want a chat then feel free to reach out via PM or VM. See you around! :D

Soda_Voxel December 27th 2020 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spoons (Post 1359982)
Hi Soda! Welcome to the site! How are you doing?

I'm assuming you like soda? Do you have a favorite type?

Ahaha ironically, I don't actually like soda! The nickname originally came from the rock, Sodalite. I like apple juice and chocolate milk, though :bleh:

Clarent December 27th 2020 08:02 PM

Hello, hello. Hope to see you around :)

Celyn December 28th 2020 11:39 AM

Welcome to TeenHelp, Soda!

It's more than okay to take your time to settle in. I'm sure you'll fit in here and that you'll find our community friendly and supportive. I also hope that you'll be able to talk about your feelings a bit more too- keeping things bottled up isn't good so being able to express your feelings might help you to feel a bit better too :hug:

Everglow. December 29th 2020 10:27 PM

Hi Soda, nice to meet you! Welcome to TH, I'm glad you managed to find us. This site is a really great place to talk about things without judgement so feel free to use the forums, chatroom, and other features to do this. I'm sure you'll get to grips with it all really quickly and fit right in. If you have any questions feel free to drop me a message! See you around!

Mallika January 1st 2021 01:11 PM

Hello Soda,

Welcome to TeenHelp!! I'm happy that you've found us - you're always welcome to leave a message or start a thread whenever you log in.

Like the others have said, we are a warm and supportive community and the mentors and volunteers are always ready to help you as best they can. This is your safe space - feel free to type out exactly what's on your mind and bothering you.

You can always drop me a PM if you'd like to chat about anything :hug:

PestHit January 21st 2021 01:23 PM

Hello and welcom