TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Arrivals and Departures (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/)
-   -   Hey, Hi, Hello! (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/t161134-hey-hi-hello/)

Allynyaan January 12th 2021 09:25 PM

Hey, Hi, Hello!

Hello everynyan, my name is Ally and I've just joined. I've been engaged for a while to my longtime boyfriend, we have a 5 year old together. We have both been pretty stressed out this last year for many reasons. I have hardly any friends and haven't really had anyone to talk to in so long so here I am. I hope I'll be able to get to know some of you lovely people.

Rivière January 12th 2021 09:52 PM

Re: Hey, Hi, Hello!

Hello and welcome to TeenHelp!

I wouldn't worry about lacking friends. I'm sure you'll make a great deal here as many other members are in the same position. :)

DeletedAccount53 January 12th 2021 09:56 PM

I can only agree with Sarah here, so welcome again! :D

Dawn. January 13th 2021 07:37 AM

Hi there Ally and welcome to Teenhelp! :)

If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Celyn January 13th 2021 02:56 PM

Welcome to TeenHelp! It must be very stressful for you with the pandemic on top of having a 5 year old and not having many friends. I hope you find our community helpful and that you make some friends here too :)

Everglow. January 13th 2021 06:41 PM

Hey! Welcome to TeenHelp. I hope you settle in well here and get to talk to plenty of people. Everyone here is lovely so I'm sure you'll get on just fine. Be sure to check out the chatroom as there's usually people around there and it can be helpful in breaking down some of the isolation we're all going through right now.

If you need anything or just want to drop by for a chat you're welcome to drop me a message anytime. It's great to have you! :)

DeletedAccount71 January 13th 2021 07:34 PM

Hiya Ally! Welcome to TeenHelp! We're a pretty welcoming bunch and I am sure you'll find plenty of friends here. Message me anytime!

Allynyaan January 13th 2021 10:12 PM

Thanks so much for the replies you guys are all awesome! I love this website!

Mallika January 16th 2021 12:50 PM

Hi Ally,

Welcome to TeenHelp! I'm glad you've found us.

Firstly, congratulations on your engagement and it's nice to know that you have a lovely young kid. The past year has been pretty stressful indeed. This is your space to share your emotions freely, so don't hesitate to create a thread on any of the relevant forums whenever you feel the need to chat about something. Or you could just PM any of us and we'll do our best!

I hope that you can find some comfort here :hug:

Ennui. January 17th 2021 08:08 PM

Hi Ally! I am looking forward to meeting you!

DeletedAccount59 January 17th 2021 08:32 PM

Hi there, welcome to TeenHelp! :)

Free free to reach out with any questions or concerns. See you around!

PestHit January 21st 2021 01:22 PM

Hi there Ally

Arabesque- golfing girl. March 3rd 2021 10:25 PM

Hello Ally:) Welcome to Teenhelp, hope you are doing well, hugs.