TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Arrivals and Departures (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/)
-   -   Popping in but don't quite think im back (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/t161293-popping-but-dont-quite-think-im-back/)

judgingfromafar February 14th 2021 12:40 AM

Popping in but don't quite think im back

Hi,
I don't know if anyone will remember me as its been a long time but i'm popping in. I joined with my old account in 2013 and had an on and off relationship with this site. I mostly just wanted to see who is still here.

I have been through a lot since i had left, 2 large moves, a divorce, multiple hospitalizations and other BS.
I am learning every day and maybe i could help someone with what i know about all i have gone through.

Anyway, hi.

Dionna

Dawn. February 14th 2021 07:25 AM

Re: Popping in but don't quite think im back

Hi Dionna,

Welcome back to Teenhelp! I'm sorry to hear what you've been through. If you ever need anything, my inbox is open.

DeletedAccount59 February 14th 2021 11:07 AM

Hi Dionna, welcome back to the site! I'm sorry to hear about everything you've been through. I'm glad you want to take that experience and use it to help others who might be going through something similar.

If you have any questions or just want a chat, feel free to PM me. :)

Celyn February 14th 2021 06:49 PM

Welcome back, Dionna!

Sorry to hear about your divorce and multiple hospitalisations, though I hope you are doing better these days. It's good that you'd like to help others with all that you have been through but don't forget we are here for you too! :)

Everglow. February 14th 2021 08:20 PM

Hi Dionna, welcome back! I was around when you are but I'm not sure if we spoke. My username has changed a few times since then so I'm not sure if you'll recognise me D:

I'm sorry you've been going through a lot since then, but I hope that by coming back you're able to get some support and feel you can reach out if necessary. Thank you for offering to help where possible too. Seeing older members coming back to help others is always really nice.

If you need anything while you're here you're welcome to let me know! Hopefully we'll be seeing you around soon. :)

Rivière February 15th 2021 12:58 PM

Welcome back!

It sounds like you've gone through a lot since you were last here. Don't forget that this is still your home and we're here for you whatever your issues.

I hope we'll see you around!

DeletedAccount53 February 15th 2021 08:27 PM

Hi Dionna,

It was traumatic what you went through, but I hope you decide to stay. Teen Help's staff are wonderful and can really help make a huge difference to people's lives.

I wish you all the best. :)

Mallika February 16th 2021 02:12 PM

Hi Dionna!

Welcome back to TeenHelp! I'm glad to meet you! You seem to have gone through a lot; if there's anything you'd like to chat about, feel free to drop me a PM! :hug:

Ennui. February 17th 2021 04:36 PM

I’m not sure if I remember you but I’m still happy to see you back!

Arabesque- golfing girl. March 3rd 2021 10:51 PM

Hello Dionna and welcome back:) I hope you are doing well, hugs.

Stacey March 4th 2021 04:44 PM

Welcome back Dionna!
I just came back after a long hiatus as well for similar reasons. I first joined in 2004 but was active on here until 2014 so I'm sure we've spoken in passing. It's great to have you back. Reach out if you ever need someone to talk to!

Sent from my SM-A715W using Tapatalk