TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Arrivals and Departures (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/)
-   -   I am new:) (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f4-arrivals-departures/t162172-i-am-new/)

PrincessPeach07 October 11th 2021 10:14 PM

I am new:)

Hello, everyone, I am new here.^-^

I am Jessica, 14 years old, from New York.
I am very shy in real life (I can stutter sometimes, and I blush a lot), and I feel like I can get a lot of advice from you guys on that.
I am also quite a shorty (4'9), and this can make me feel a bit insecure sometimes (I am getting used to it, tho).
I do like children a lot, and I always seem to have a much easier time talking to them and being around them than other people, so I hope I can start being more that way among other people too.
But I am also quite introverted, so I think I also have a need for being alone more than the more social people.

Either way, thanks for letting me join this site.^-^

Arabesque- golfing girl. October 11th 2021 10:40 PM

Re: I am new:)

Hello Jessica and welcome to Teenhelp! It is wonderful that you have joined us. :) Thank you so much for telling us about yourself, I hope you are doing well. :hug:

PrincessPeach07 October 11th 2021 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golfing girl (Post 1372133)
Hello Jessica and welcome to Teenhelp! It is wonderful that you have joined us. :) Thank you so much for telling us about yourself, I hope you are doing well. :hug:

Thank you.^-^

Ennui. October 12th 2021 12:10 AM

It is lovely to have you here! I'm hoping you enjoy it here and meet some cool people!

PrincessPeach07 October 12th 2021 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wheek! (Post 1372137)
It is lovely to have you here! I'm hoping you enjoy it here and meet some cool people!

Thank you, I love it already.^-^

Dawn. October 12th 2021 05:48 AM

Hi there Jessica and welcome to Teenhelp! :)

If you ever need anything, feel free to message me.

Astro04 October 12th 2021 05:58 AM

Hi there! It's always a good thing to see someone new! Welcome to TeenHelp!

Silvan October 12th 2021 05:33 PM

Hey Jessica, lovely to meet you. I hope you have a good time on the site :)

Everglow. October 12th 2021 08:23 PM

Hi Jessica! Welcome to TH, it's great to have you here. :)
If you ever want to talk or if you have any questions feel free to let me know. :D

PrincessPeach07 October 12th 2021 10:20 PM

Thanks again.^-^

I will see what I might feel that I want to bring up later, while I become familiar with the forum. (:

Rivière October 13th 2021 12:47 PM

Welcome to TeenHelp!

It's understandable you feel insecure about your height. Just remember that you're still young and have a fair few years of growth left to go. :)

TeenHelp is a great place to make new friends from all over the world and express however you feel without the fear of judgement. If you ever need anything, feel free to message me at any time.

DeletedAccount81 October 13th 2021 01:44 PM

Welcome to TeenHelp. :)

PrincessPeach07 October 13th 2021 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivière (Post 1372204)
Welcome to TeenHelp!

It's understandable you feel insecure about your height. Just remember that you're still young and have a fair few years of growth left to go. :)

TeenHelp is a great place to make new friends from all over the world and express however you feel without the fear of judgement. If you ever need anything, feel free to message me at any time.

Oh, thank you.^-^

I do kind of like being short, since a lot of people seem to think that this makes me cute.
The thing that can sometimes make me insecure is that I often feel very vulnerable, especially if I end up a bit alone with a much taller man, since I become all too aware that I won't be able to defend myself against him at all if he tried something.
But thankfully, they generally treat me with kindness.

Celyn March 21st 2022 05:00 PM

Welcome Jessica!

It's more than okay to be a little shy. We are a friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll feel comfortable to open up here :)