TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Homework Help (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f535-homework-help/)
-   -   homework... (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f535-homework-help/t12179-homework/)

rescueisnotamyth April 24th 2009 01:35 AM

homework...

I swear... all my teachers made everything due tomorrow.
Stuff due tomorrow
-3x each for vocab
-Philippians chapter 2 outline and chapter chart
-world history project
-Integrated chem./physics lab report
-Integrated chem./physics worksheet
-gym worksheet

stuff I have to do tomorrow
-vocab quiz
-world history test
-geometry test
-ICP quiz?
-finish art project during class

And I just got grounded because my mom caught me on here ((when I was supposed to be doing my homework)). This sucks. ((I have half a mind to scream a mixture of Spanish and English swear words at her right now)) ((and I got a fricking lecture about how I need to do my homework before the last minute.))

So now, I’m grounded off of the computer for I don’t know how long.

Saturday I have a double-header… of which I can only go to one game of because I have orchestra at 1… ((but my boyfriend and I are planning something on Saturday, so that’s good))

((Oh, and I spent an hour on my history study guide… great, right? Except there are still 3 columns of words left to look up and define))

Since softball practice my day has gone horribly. School was good. My boyfriend and I kept whispering to each other “I love you.” ‘twas sweet coming from him.

But then my friend was freaking complaining for a near full 45 minutes to me about how her mom is stupid and about how she is in so much pain. ((maybe if she got off of some of the meds… she would feel better…)) And she was going to fake suicidal thoughts so her mom would take her to the Dr. ((I’m sick of her attention-seeking))

At least I’ve got my boyfriend’s sweatshirt to wear. And it smells just like him…

Stupid homework…

/rant.

/begin rant again

And I have devotions to catch up on... I'm leading small groups sunday... ugh...

/end rant

Hdjdjdjduvieg April 24th 2009 03:10 AM

Re: homework...

Sounds like you've got a lot on your plate... sorry. I hate it when there's so much to do that you get so overwhelmed, that you just don't want to do any of it. :(

asphyxiated April 24th 2009 03:58 AM

Wow, and I thought I had a load of work to do...
I'm sorry!

InSovietRussiaORGASMGotU April 24th 2009 09:09 AM

First, get used to it. Upper years in high school and throughout university won't be a simple cake walk. Complaining won't get you anywhere. In university, if you have several things to study for, the professors don't care and they shouldn't. Yes, teachers assign multiple things for one day, so get used to it.

Second, prioritize. Grades first, then friends and sports. Your grades come before your friend's 45 minutes of whining. If I have work to do, and if a friend is bitching to me, that's too bad for them. Either I'm hanging up the phone right there and then or signing off MSN.

Third, prioritize the work you're best at and how much there is to do.

Naomi. April 24th 2009 04:35 PM

aw homework sucks
either dont do it or do it at break x

Blackwing April 24th 2009 04:40 PM

do your homework and take breaks every other assignment.

Ellie April 24th 2009 05:14 PM

Ugh, I can relate. This week has been manic for work. I had an essay for Wednesday, therefore had to stay up all Tuesday night as I'd cleverly left it to the last minute. Then a presentation for today which meant getting up at daft o'clock to meet my group before finding out the photocopier had jammed! I'm so exhausted now! So, in other words, you're not alone with the stress, but once it's all in it feels so good. Try and keep focusing on that. Yes, you might be grounded which again does suck but you'll be able to relax without worrying about how much work you have to do. When you've done it try and reward yourself by doing something, even if it's watching TV - you'll have earnt it!