TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Relationships and Dating (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f9-relationships-dating/)
-   -   Non-PG13: How to tell my girlfriend I have a foot fetish? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f9-relationships-dating/t102385-how-tell-my-girlfriend-i-have-foot-fetish/)

GCCBrian May 23rd 2012 05:19 AM

How to tell my girlfriend I have a foot fetish?

I have a foot fetish, and was curious how I should tell this to my girlfriend, and how I can try to have her give me pleasure from it. How the heck do I do this? I'm too scared to tell her. :'(

Harmony♥ May 23rd 2012 10:17 AM

Re: How to tell my girlfriend I have a foot fetish?

How long have you been together? If it's been a short time, you don't have to open up to her about it right away. If you've been together for a while, then I'd just be honest with her. If she finds it weird, then okay. No big deal. Lot's of girls will be open about it though, and she may even take a turn at trying it out but respect her wishes if she doesn't seem into it.

Coffee. May 23rd 2012 11:28 PM

I don't think this is that weird of a fetish, so I'm not sure there would be any problem talking about it. :) Just let her know what you'd like to add to your sex life, feet related. Also, be open for her not being initially comfortable with it, depending on what it is. However, I think if she's a nice girl, and likes you, she'll be open minded. ^.^ Good luck!

Kumagoro May 24th 2012 12:51 AM

Fetishes can be difficult to talk about, but if you've been together for a while and you're considering/already having sex, then you could probably slip it into the conversation if you were, for example, discussing your sex life. Just approach it openly so she knows there's no pressure, that you're okay with her not sharing the same fetish, but if she does then you'd like her to know about yours. Then see where things go from there :) Take care!

Jack Lowden May 24th 2012 07:15 AM

I agree with Traci, it's really not that weird of a fetish. If you two have been dating a while, you're sexually active, & you trust her, then just tell her. Communication is necessary in relationships, especially sexual ones.

Strummer May 24th 2012 01:59 PM

As others have mentioned, your foot fetish is not really that odd, but I can't relate, since I don't have that fetish (but I do have a couple of other ones). You must have thoughts or dreams about how her feet would enter your sexual activities. If you are sexually active already, why not suggest a foot fetish thing or two during those other sexual activities? You could start off by saying, "You know, you really have nice-looking feet" and then take it from there.

roller♥coaster May 24th 2012 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strummer (Post 882865)
As others have mentioned, your foot fetish is not really that odd, but I can't relate, since I don't have that fetish (but I do have a couple of other ones). You must have thoughts or dreams about how her feet would enter your sexual activities. If you are sexually active already, why not suggest a foot fetish thing or two during those other sexual activities? You could start off by saying, "You know, you really have nice-looking feet" and then take it from there.

This is what my boyfriend did to introduce it to me, actually. I felt a little weird about it for a while, but I'm doing my best to get over that because, well, it's really not that big of a deal to me, and I love him. If your girlfriend feels that way about you, even if she feels strangely about it at first, she will be okay with it in time. And that's when you'll be able to... indulge? :bleh: