TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Sex and Puberty (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/)
-   -   What's going on? Female ejaculation/clitorous stimulation (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/t12523-whats-going-female-ejaculation-clitorous-stimulation/)

Emily_Stranger April 27th 2009 06:01 PM

What's going on? Female ejaculation/clitorous stimulation

Basicly, with my bf i've been getting closer and closer to orgasm when he fingers me/etc. We have sex but it's just totaly different, it's good jsut different. But when he fingers me and concentraits on my cliterous, I "squirt" like liquid which seems to be to be female ejaculation (it's deffinatly not urine!!) but everything online says that only happens with g-spot stimulation which is inside the vagina and it's never then that it happens. It happens more than once sometimes and doesn't happen with orgasm nessersairy but lile...only when I'm really excited so like on the way.

I'm really embarrised about it and I dunno whats going on. He says I get particularlly wet/lubricated anyway, more than I have with other people and more than he's experience but I dunno I'm just worried about whats going on cause I've not got a lot of experience with good sex/sexual experiences and I dont understand whats happening???

Any ideas??? Anyone do the same??? Is it bad?? :huh::huh::huh:

WashoutThePain April 28th 2009 01:23 AM

Re: What's going on? Female ejaculation/clitorous stimulation

From what I've read, you can 'squirt' from any type of stimulation, it doesn't necessarily have to the be g-spot; it's perfectly normal! As long as you are enjoying yourself, it's fine :) Every girl lubricates differently, some more than others, either way, it's completely normal, you have nothing to worry about.

If you ever want to talk, feel free to message me anytime :)
-Amy

St.Vincent April 28th 2009 01:59 AM

No, it's not bad. Like Amy said, you can have a female ejaculation from clitoral stimulation. It's not pee, and it's perfectly normal :)

Hollifire April 28th 2009 10:51 AM

You should look at it as a blessing because a lot of girls can't squirt. And you don't know how many guys find that hot. :D

sabbs1991 April 29th 2009 04:43 PM

its completely normal! you shouldn't worry about it at all! I believe it happens when the pelvic muscles contract during orgasm it forces the "liquid" out. when you orgasm your contractions are very strong and it causes it to "squirt" and i agree with the above post, i've only heard good things about it from guys. :)

Gingerbread Latte April 29th 2009 05:29 PM

As the others have said it's normal to ejaculate from any kind of stimulation although it usually takes g-spot stimulation for most girls to ejaculate.

Magical Forest. May 1st 2009 08:08 PM

It's not bad at all! It happens to me too, it's just different for each person.
We're lucky :p
x