TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Sex and Puberty (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/)
-   -   Pubic Hair... on my Ass??? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/t56970-pubic-hair-my-ass/)

SomebodyYouDon'tKnow October 11th 2010 03:06 AM

Pubic Hair... on my Ass???

This is probably really random and strange, and I'm sorry to have to elaborate to innocent people like you guys, but is this normal?

I'm fairly hairy, and so I have a lot of pubic hair... but it reaches all the way to my ass. I have a bit of it around my anus. Again, sorry to have to elaborate. But is this normal? Is this a turn off for guys?

I've tried shaving down there but I just get stubble and it becomes itchy and painful. I also never manage to get all of the hair down there either, and it's really hard to get it around my ass too since I can't see a thing. I'm too young to get laser hair removal, or well, I'd have to get my mom's consent which is way too embarrassing for me, an even if I didn't have to I don't have the money.

So, is this hair like a total turn off? :huh:

Brandon October 11th 2010 03:14 AM

Re: Pubic Hair... on my Ass???

If you're a girl, it's potentially a turn off. If you're a guy...well, it's potentially a turn off. Lol. It depends on the guy. I guess it just takes practice at doing and multiple mirrors. It's more acceptable for guys to have hairy asses than females though, because it'd be like banging another dude for a guy.

SomebodyYouDon'tKnow October 11th 2010 03:42 AM

Bleh, that's what I thought... I guess I'm lucky it's not a lot, I know hairier people out there XD Any more thoughts?

jillianjayde October 11th 2010 04:00 AM

Well, first off, every woman (and man) has hair around their anus. It serves the same biological function as your eyelashes and anyone who tells you they don't, is flat out lying to you.

Now, you're description made it sounds like you're part werewolf and you have course black hair sticking out from between your butt crack like a sweater. The hair, I am assuming, is probably not THAT bad or noticeable.

Shaving your pubic region in general takes a steady hand, some flexibility and practice, but if you are young enough that you'd need parental consent to undergo some hair removal, then you are probably too young to have someone poking around you butt long enough to notice it!

Jillian Jayde

Jesus Christ. October 11th 2010 09:07 AM

Everyone gets it :nosweat:
If anyones worth being with then they won't care about it.

taylalatbh. October 11th 2010 12:49 PM

It's completely normal. For some people it might be a turn off, and some people just might not care, but that just depends on the person.

It can be 'fixed' if you want, but it could be painful and involve a bit of wax :dem:

But don't worry too much. I doubt the woman would be looking at your bum like that.

LittleMiss October 12th 2010 12:39 PM

Everyone has it.

I don't see how it would be a turn off as most people don't stare at your anus...

Skeleton October 12th 2010 12:56 PM

Unless you're going to have partners around that area, I wouldn't worry about it and in all honesty, it's probably more noticeable to you because you know it's there and like said, if anyone is worth being with, they won't care about it.