TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Sex and Puberty (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/)
-   -   Female Advice Preferred: does your bf touch your anus during sex!? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/t73908-does-your-bf-touch-your-anus-during-sex/)

sarah92 May 10th 2011 06:59 PM

does your bf touch your anus during sex!?

Hey! my bf has taken to pushing on my anus with his finger/thumb during sex usually during doggy style i was a bit surprised as he’s never done it before and i said ‘what you doing etc’ and he just said just wanted to touch it, no big deal….but then the next time he's doing it as well.

I spoke with my friend about it and she said 2 of her bf's had done it to her and they usually lead to asking for anal sex.*) Anyone have any experience with this?

Sincerely Yours ♥ May 10th 2011 07:09 PM

Re: does your bf touch your anus during sex!?

My boyfriend just recently started doing that, but I also gave him permission to do anal sex sometime, so he's kinda trying to get my butt used to it. If you don't want to do anal sex, you might want to let him know before he tries slipping anything else in there. :)

Angel May 10th 2011 07:14 PM

Your boyfriend seems to be interested in anal play. It can certainly be strange if you two had not discussed it before and he touches your anus without warning. Are you comfortable with it? You should talk to your boyfriend to discuss anal play, what you are comfortable with doing, and things you would rather not do in bed. Anal play can be quite pleasurable to some, but it can be hard to get into and painful if not prepared for.

Harmony♥ May 10th 2011 09:07 PM

I have tried anal sex twice before, and I don't mind anal play at all. Anal sex is just a tad bit awkward and painful.

If your not comfortable with it, don't hesitate to let him know.

Just Peachy. May 10th 2011 09:16 PM

Ah. I've tried anal. I'm not much a fan.
My ex boyfriend used to do that all the time, it was alright though.
If you're uncomfortable with it, make sure he knows. :D

Mandiie.Love May 10th 2011 09:23 PM

No experience with anal sex, but the only time I honestly wouldn't mind is if it was a grabbing the ass thing. Just talk to him about it, and if it makes you uncomfortable, tell him not to do it again.

PM or VM me anytime
~Mandiie

bitesize May 11th 2011 12:59 AM

He does actually. o.O
It could be becase your boyfriend's interested in doing anal, although my guess was that, stimulating a guy's anus&thereabouts can feel really good to them,so sometimes they're thinking about this while getting hot&heavy and their fingers get drawn to you.

Coffee. May 11th 2011 02:58 AM

No experience with that, anal touching or anal sex, and personally, I probably wouldn't be okay with it.
However, if you are, and it feels good, there's nothing wrong with it. Just communicate. :)

prettyface2341 May 12th 2011 03:12 AM

my boyfriend JUST started doing this. and he just asked for anal... and He really wants to too... but not only is that gross to me, but it's scary!!! There are so many 1) embarassing and 2) painful things that could go wrong... and I'm scared that something like that would happen, so I don't want to. And I told him that.. But I almost feel bad./:

DeletedAccount71 May 12th 2011 09:01 PM

The only thing I like pushing on my anus is a penis.

Jaguar May 15th 2011 10:11 PM

I know a girl who likes it. She says it makes her orgasm more quickly and doesn't associate it with anal sex.