TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Sex and Puberty (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/)
-   -   Male Advice Preferred: guys, can you tell when a girl is a virgin? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/t82108-guys-can-you-tell-when-girl-virgin/)

chook14 August 18th 2011 09:23 AM

guys, can you tell when a girl is a virgin?

does it actually feel different during sex?
My friend and I were discussing this today. Her boyfriend was a virgin before they had sex and he didn't tell her until after, but she said she had absolutley no idea. So I was wondering if this can work the other way. Not all girls bleed or experience a lot of pain their first time (I know I didn't)...so if a girl didn't tell you she was a virgin before sex, would you always be able to tell if she was?! (And bonus question if you're bored: Some guys seem really into virgins..is that just because of the whole 'innocence' thing, or do they actually feel tighter or something??! I never really understood that :P)
Thankies x

yoloyoloyolo August 18th 2011 01:34 PM

Re: guys, can you tell when a girl is a virgin?

I've had mixed results. My past three girlfriends were all virgins, two of them were REALLY tight. Like, to the point where it took a while for me to fit. And I'm not like, huge or anything either. It was also incredibly painful for both of them. However, the second one could have told me she'd done it before, and I totally would have believed her. I think a lot of it has to do with how much the girl masturbates and how big she is (like, height and weight-wise), although I could be WAY off the mark on that one.

The reason why I say this is cause the two who were in pain never masturbated (at least that they told me) and they were both small girls (under 5' 1" and less than [Edit] lbs), while the other girl was roughly my size (5' 9" and X lbs) and apparently she masturbated... Often, shall we say.

Age of Ignorance August 18th 2011 01:55 PM

Lol. I love Thomas' research. Awesome.

I've been with a few virgins. Some were tight and some weren't. Also had the same experience as Thomas. Most were really tight, making it uncomfortable for me and painful for her. Some were pretty okay with it and didn't seem that tight.

Comparing them to non-virgins with a fair bit of sexual experience, you can definitely tell the difference between a non-virgin and a virgin, unless the virgin uses something rather large during masturbating (though most of the girls I was with who were virgins and masturbated only used external stimulation).

Angel August 18th 2011 03:57 PM

It's likely they may be able to tell due to the inexperience.

From my personal experience and research, virgins may be tighter but that is no reason for people to choose their sexual partners. I've been practising my kegels and as of late my boyfriend has exclaimed on many occasions how tight I am, especially when I contract those muscles. Much different than when I began to have sex.

Sincerely Yours ♥ August 18th 2011 05:00 PM

I think guys would be able to tell by how the girl acts. If she's a virgin, sex the first time hurts, so she'd react in that way (besides being tight). Like I'm not a virgin, so it didn't take long to get my boyfriend in at all, whereas when I lost my virginity, it took like a half hour due to pain & tightness. Also, they might assume she's a virgin if she's inexperienced, but maybe some girls just suck at sex. :p Haha!

As for guys attracted to virgins, I don't think it's a trait guys seek out necessarily. Sure, maybe a guy would like to take a girl's virginity, but I don't think he'd complain too much if she wasn't one. That's how my boyfriend explained it anyways.

Ambiance August 18th 2011 06:29 PM

I've met virgin-hunters before, and a.) It's creepy. they kind of gross me out. One friend claimed that it was because she had NO chance of having any STD's, but that's not even true, you can be born with things. b.) They might not be packin much.

yoloyoloyolo August 19th 2011 02:10 AM

i would rather be with a girl who wasn't a virgin. i find that they are far too tentative in bed. :/

reaching August 19th 2011 04:50 AM

One of my guy friends once told me guys like virgins because, "the more innocent something is, the more entertaining it is to destroy it." I was a little bit freaked out by this because even though he didn't know it, I lost my virginity to a guy that definitely convinced me to have sex with him because I was underage and a virgin. I think they expect virgins to be like super tight, and I guess its true because it was the most painful thing I ever experienced :p

Jaguar August 19th 2011 05:35 AM

Nope. All girls feel different so there's no way to say that a virgin feels any different than a non-virgin. The girls who were virgins I knew well enough to know they were. That's the only to know.

For what it's worth. With virgins it's longer before sex actually gets around to being good. It takes time usually. If I were going to go out with a girl I would prefer she wasn't a virgin.

chook14 August 19th 2011 02:31 PM

Thanks for all the answers! Thomas and Composure, both your answers made me laugh, nice researching :P I was thinking maybe it has something to do with age?! I didn't lose my V's till I was 18, and it didn't hurt much really apart from being a tad uncomfortable. I imagine it would be worse for younger girls who are still developing. I'm tall and slim, so maybe height is something as well, like thomas said. Dunno about weight though haha. (I wonder if any scientist has actually studied this...that would be very creepy). A few of my guy friends have said they'd like to take a girls virginity, but not necessarily date a virgin. So more like a one time thing I guess :P