TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Sex and Puberty (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/)
-   -   Dry humping.. more pleasurable? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/t8246-dry-humping-more-pleasurable/)

x_chocolatte March 17th 2009 01:31 AM

Dry humping.. more pleasurable?

Usually when my BF and I are dry-humping.. I can last for a bit, but sometimes, he keeps on going but I don't get any pleasure out of it.

What can we do to make things more pleasurable? Positions? :S

Mel14 March 17th 2009 01:34 AM

Re: Dry humping.. more pleasurable?

I have the same problem...and I really don't know what to do....so yeah..if anyone can answer that'd be cool :)

Hdjdjdjduvieg March 17th 2009 01:35 AM

You go on top. That way you're in control, and it's done by your measures instead of his. :)

Jaguar March 17th 2009 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scout (Post 84477)
You go on top. That way you're in control, and it's done by your measures instead of his. :)

This

It's one of the safest things you can do. If you're on top you've got a natural lump you can use and you're in control of the motion. People dry hump for a few minutes, or they do to give each other orgasms. It can be done with any amount of clothes on, in underwear, or even naked. I don't think anybody has gotten pregnant or an STD from it.

Work_In_Progress March 17th 2009 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaguar (Post 85238)
This

It's one of the safest things you can do. If you're on top you've got a natural lump you can use and you're in control of the motion. People dry hump for a few minutes, or they do to give each other orgasms. It can be done with any amount of clothes on, in underwear, or even naked. I don't think anybody has gotten pregnant or an STD from it.

I would hope not, otherwise it'd be pretty farfetched if they actually dry humped at all! :haha:

devs711 March 18th 2009 12:03 AM

I hate to be somewhat graphic, but if you dry hump with no cloths on, there is a chance the wong will slip into the hoo-ha, and then its sex. Even if that doesn't happen, couldn't some pre-cum find its way in? And if that happens isn't there a slight, however miniscule, chance that pregnancy or an STD could result?

Hdjdjdjduvieg March 18th 2009 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devs711 (Post 85384)
I hate to be somewhat graphic, but if you dry hump with no cloths on, there is a chance the wong will slip into the hoo-ha, and then its sex. Even if that doesn't happen, couldn't some pre-cum find its way in? And if that happens isn't there a slight, however miniscule, chance that pregnancy or an STD could result?

I don't think that's a huge possibility, 'slipping in'... I've done it nude plenty of times, that's never happened to me. It's just incredibly arousing in the way that you might WANT to go in and sort of 'slip into' it by choice, not by accident really...
Pre-cum, on the other hand, can happen, but even if it does it's such a small amount of sperm that may or may not even enter the hole (if the girl's on top, gravity plays a role), that it would have such a tiny chance of getting one pregnant that it's near impossible. Think about it-- it's not too big a chance even when one comes inside a female of getting her pregnant even when millions of sperm are released for that one sperm to make it to the egg, so it's practically zero when only a few are released. It's near 100% safe.

devs711 March 18th 2009 12:47 AM

True, good point. That would account for the low pregnancy rates (I think around 20% or less of married couples have no trouble getting pregnant).

x-gothic-princess-x March 18th 2009 09:10 PM

Dry sex isnt best known for reaching a orgasm through. But it is possible. We cannot give you positions and you will have to google that. Though while your doing it get him to try and angle his hip onto you clit to rub it and get you to reach a orgasm this might help. But please dont be scared if you dont reach a orgasm this way. Not all girls get orgasm through clit playing while other cant get orgasms through sex etc,