TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Sex and Puberty (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/)
-   -   Should you give oral before or after sex to last longer? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f6-sex-puberty/t99952-should-you-give-oral-before-after-sex-last-longer/)

SamMarie April 20th 2012 07:28 PM

Should you give oral before or after sex to last longer?

So, I started thinking about it. My boyfriend and I conduct oral sex and of course he ejaculates so that he can last longer during sex. Do we HAVE to do this? We use a condom as a form of contraceptive, but I was just wondering if it really made a difference to give oral before or after sex to last longer. We've had sex for about 3 or 4 times with each other and he was a virgin at the time, but lost it with me. What do you think will make our sex last longer?

lauri April 20th 2012 08:58 PM

Re: Should you give oral before or after sex to last longer?

I wouldnt put that thing in my mouth gross

Jesus Christ. April 20th 2012 09:05 PM

If you give it to him before hand when it comes to sex he probably will last longer BUT you musn't forget the 'cool down' period for him which'll possibly about half an hour before he can maintain another full erection.

Harmony♥ April 20th 2012 10:00 PM

Doing so BEFORE sex will help him last longer. I use this method when my boyfriend and I haven't done the deed in a while, that way, it's a more enjoyable experience for the both of us. It's not REQUIRED but it does make for a fun romp in the sack later on.

WashoutThePain April 20th 2012 10:26 PM

Well, logically, how would giving him oral sex AFTER intercourse make him last longer during sex? Maybe I misunderstood this :p Giving oral before normally would make him last a bit longer during actual sex, but I would encourage you to try without preforming oral first. Different things work for different people. It's worth mixing it up and seeing what you guys like best. You could also try thicker condoms to reduce the sensation on his end-- that could help him last a bit longer.

Dervisher April 21st 2012 12:11 AM

30 minutes until another 'full' erection.

Am I the only one who noticed how ridiculous this sounds, or is this actually normal for most guys? O_O

Jennyjenn1 April 21st 2012 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dervisher (Post 858791)

Am I the only one who noticed how ridiculous this sounds, or is this actually normal for most guys? O_O

I don't have that much experince with males but that is a bit long for a young guy

5-10mins tops.. and I'd suggest oral sex for you both before intercourse. Its a good warm up and yes can make intercourse longer

Disneygirl94 April 21st 2012 04:13 AM

I agree, by getting you two warmed up with help spice up the mood and hopefully last longer.

Jesus Christ. April 21st 2012 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dervisher (Post 858791)

I said possibly 30 minutes not that it will be, it's better to overstate these things than understate them. I mean, imagine if you expect one after five minutes and nothing happens, it'll be disappointing won't it? but if you're expecting half an hour and it pops up at 10 minutes it's a great surprise.

Besides, it's still better to let it get a little rest.

Age of Ignorance April 21st 2012 10:24 AM

It's at least 30 minutes for me...?

Brandon April 21st 2012 11:44 AM

It largely depends on the guy. The thing about me is that I have no problem lasting long; my girlfriend treats me quite the opposite...she wants me to last shorter. I can only ejaculate in certain positions, mostly because of my habitual masturbation though. When it comes to him, there's not much he can do. It's all about practice...he needs to learn how to control himself. Either that, or he needs to masturbate much more often.

DeletedAccount71 April 21st 2012 01:06 PM

Presumably, performing oral ahead of time would make him last longer, since he will have already ejaculated. However, it really just depends on the guy, and this is something he needs to work on himself. Since he was a virgin when you first started having sex, and it's only been a few times, he has a lot to learn about mastering self-control when it comes to ejaculation.

I agree with Brandon; masturbation would be a good way for him to learn. He may already masturbate, but he may not have done it with the practice of self-control in mind. In time, with you and perhaps by himself, he will get the hang of it. It just takes practice and experience.