TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Childcare (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/)
-   -   tell me i am not pregnant... please..!! (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/t124013-tell-me-i-am-not-pregnant-please/)

Chai. September 25th 2013 01:06 AM

tell me i am not pregnant... please..!!

i had my last period on 25th august! on the 29th and 30th my boyfriend and i had sex like 4 times..!
ok!! so we used a condom the 1st 3 times.. and i am not worried about that.. because he did not come inside me.!!
the 4th time we started without a condom.. but within 5 minutes he pulled out and got a condom! and like before he did not come inside of me.!
but m scared.. can those 5 minutes of unprotected sex make me pregnant.!!
say nooo pleasee.!!

Lelola September 25th 2013 01:08 AM

Re: tell me i am not pregnant... please..!!

Unlikely but it is still a possibility. You should be due for your period soon so I'd give it another week or so. I'd also consider getting tested for STDs and insisting on a condom from now on.

Chai. September 25th 2013 01:15 AM

it just happened with the flow.!!
the STD part is fine.. we both are clear of it.! we got it checked!
thanx.. i will do like you said... wait for a week more.. i hope i get my period by then!
thank you..!

DeletedAccount69 September 26th 2013 03:14 AM

Hey there,

If you do not start your period I would suggest that you get a pregnancy test. There are a number of reasons why you might not start your period such as stress but a pregnancy test will help you to rule out pregnancy. I would also advise that you get on birth control to prevent this from happening again. You can go in and talk to your general practitioner about options that are available to you.

I hope that this helped and I am wishing you the best of luck.

Lizzie September 26th 2013 06:57 PM

Kav,

All sex, even protected sex can lead to pregnancy and since you did have unprotected sex recently, that does increase your chances. But it’s hard to say how much it increased your chances by. The only thing you can do at this point is wait to see if your period comes. If it is late, then you can take an over the counter pregnancy test (which can be purchased at any pharmacy or grocery store).

I also agree with making an appointment with your doctor to get on a birth control that you are in charge of. While it’s good that he was using condoms (most of the time) pregnancy affects the woman’s body and therefore you should be doing your part as well in getting a reliable birth control. Also, since you had unprotected sex, I also agree with getting an STD panel. And if you have never had one done before, a pelvic exam. Once you become sexually active you need to be seeing your doctor regularly for pelvic exams and pap smears.

Lelola September 26th 2013 08:54 PM

Pap smears are no longer recommended for females under the age of 21 regardless of when they started sex per American Cancer Society and the ACOG. However, some doctor offices such as family practice offices may not have caught up with the new practice. The recommendations changed in 2012.

scarsremindme September 27th 2013 05:06 PM

while possible it seems rather unlikely that you will have become pregnant. condoms fail so the best thing you should do is see about a birth control. check for STD's and insist on a condom. hope this helped