TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Childcare (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/)
-   -   Could I get pregnant? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/t126454-could-i-get-pregnant/)

Redix4 December 9th 2013 04:15 AM

Could I get pregnant?

Hello! - I'm still relatively young and have no desire to get pregnant. However, last night (12/7) I was fingered by my boyfriend and am somewhat concerned. I've always been overly paranoid and so I'm aware of the low risks of pregnancy via fingering. Here is the situation:

His fingers had not touched his own penis in the time I was with him, and so I don't think he had any sperm or precum on his fingers that would've been alive. However, I had started to give him a handjob before realizing we didn't have lotion and it would be better to wait until we did. I didn't feel any precum, but I'm aware there could've still been some. After a few minutes or so (lets say 10 min.), I "helped" him down there by playing with my clit. I do believe any pre-cum on my fingers was well dry, and I did not actually stick my fingers in myself.

In addition, my PeriodTracker app tells me my period will come in 4 days (12/12), and I've been feeling the cramps already.

I suppose what I'm asking is, what are my chances? Is it worth worrying over? If need be, I can get Emergency Contraception, should I? Also, if I have a heavy period as usual, could I still be pregnant? Thank you so much for any information you can offer, and I will definitely be getting birth control in the future so I don't have to be so concerned.

CorrieUSMC December 9th 2013 07:08 AM

Re: Could I get pregnant?

Unless you had pre-cum/ sperm fresh out of his uthera and then direct contact with your vagina; your chances are VERY low if not zero. Sperm does not survive out of a body for very long, and Sperm has a hard time going into a Vagina from the outside.

Just remember that if you stress yourself out, this could cause a delay in your menstral cycle. So relax, take a deep breathe, like I said, your chances are very slim if not no chance at all.

P.S. Welcome to the forums.

taylalatbh. December 9th 2013 11:13 AM

It seems very unlikely that you have any chance of being pregnant. There's a smaller chance of becoming pregnant with pre-cum alone and since he didn't enter you then there's an even smaller chance.

Like said above, if you stress about it too much your period could be delayed and that could falsely worry you. Since you're already feeling cramps then you're probably fine anyway!

Just be a little more cautious next time. You know you're not ready for children yet so use the proper precautions and enjoy yourself.

Meggi December 9th 2013 06:12 PM

This is so weird because I was having the exact situation! I'm glad someone put something because I was worried myself and I'm too scared to post anything but now that you guys have gave information I have nothing to worry about now :)

Eternal Dreamer ♥ December 9th 2013 10:28 PM

I honestly think you have nothing to worry about. The chances are low, if at all.
If you stress or worry over it, it could cause you to be late; so like someone else said, don't worry and just relax. The chances you could be pregnant from that are very low, if no chance at all.