TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Childcare (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/)
-   -   Female Advice Preferred: Could I be pregnant? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/t138014-could-i-pregnant/)

drama_ May 3rd 2015 03:18 AM

Could I be pregnant?

Me and my ex boyfriend had sex about a week ago. He said he wasn't close to getting me pregnant. Afterwards, he kept kissing my stomach. He told me that if he ever got me pregnant, he would stay by my side forever. Just yesterday, he broke up with me. The weird thing is, he kept rubbing my stomach yesterday. I have been craving food. In a few weeks, if I start throwing up in the morning for no reason, I wouldn't know what to do. I need advice on how to deal with this whole situation. Please. I need a females help. And every time.e I look down, it's like I've gotten fatter. And I haven't eaten since two days ago, and I've been walking a lot. Help. If I'm pregnant, should I get an abortion, should I keep it, should I give it up for adoption? Helpppppppppppp!!!!!

DeletedAccount63 May 3rd 2015 03:47 AM

Re: Could I be pregnant?

First of all you need to wait another week and then take a pregnancy test and if it says you are then you need to tell your family and go to the doctors. And we can't tell you what to do if you are pregnant the only one that knows the right thing to for the baby is you. But don't worry until you have too.

Theaweseomrguy May 3rd 2015 04:01 AM

You need to wait then take a pregnancy test. I know it's scary but even if you are you are the one who needs to decide whether your going to keep it or put it up for adoption or what. It's your decision we can't tell you what to do. :hug: it's going to be ok.

bitesize May 3rd 2015 09:22 AM

Did you use contraception? The only way he can know he wasn't close to getting you pregnant is if you used a condom (or another type of protection.) If he orgasmed inside you, this will have increased your risk of pregnancy.

Pregnancy is probably at the top of your mind because he was kissing your stomach - but there's no need to get yourself stressed out until you have a reason! You've probably been craving food because you haven't eaten in two days. If you're stressing out over this it could affect your appetite. Realistically the weight-gaining is very probably in your head as well.

Is your period late? Remember stress can cause changes in your body and can even lead to late periods. Try and relax - take a bath, talk to a friend, don't overthink things too much. I'm so sorry to hear about your boyfriend.

If you're still worried in a couple of weeks' time, it might put your mind at ease to take a pregnancy test.