TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Childcare (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/)
-   -   Could I possibly be pregnant or am I just paranoid?? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/t139903-could-i-possibly-pregnant-am-i-just-paranoid/)

syndra July 31st 2015 08:05 AM

Could I possibly be pregnant or am I just paranoid??

Edit: I'm about 80% sure than I'm not pregnant. Alright, I'll try to make this short and sweet. In June, I lost my virginity to my boyfriend and took plan B a few days later because I thought I could get pregnant from a torn condom and he didn't finish. I got my period the 21st or I ended it on the 21st... so that's the good news. And about 4 weeks about my boyfriend came to sleep over, and we decided to do some things if you catch my meaning. This is where it gets a little graphic so I'm sorry if you flag me or anything I understand. We had sex 3 times that night and in the beginning of those 3 times we didn't use protection in the beginning because we wanted to see how it felt like "raw" but then after a couple of thrusts he proceeded to put the condom and never finished in my those 3 times. The few things that I was worried about was the last time we had sex that night, after I got off of him (no protection) he decided to put the condom off before we continued. He ended up finishing on himself and that started freaking me out. I'm afraid if he pre-cummed in me? I know sperm can lie around, but after he finished doing the do he went to the bathroom to clean himself, so I guess I'm fine? I think I was supposed to get my period this week (my period is always irregular), but I stress about so many things. I haven't had any symptoms of my period or any pregnancy symptoms whatsoever. I have been peeing more, but I have been drinking a TON of water. He also came over a few days ago and we had unprotected sex, but he didn't finish on me, he didn't pull out either, it took him awhile to finish and I guess I'm fine. I just need some advice. I'm just over stressing everything and I think I'm making myself believe that I'm pregnant? I also have been trying to lose weight because I have been gaining weight which was way before this entire pregnancy scare happened, so I know that could possibly set my period to be late. I just need some help. :/

Calaer August 2nd 2015 05:47 PM

Re: Could I possibly be pregnant or am I just paranoid??

Hey there. Sounds to me like you are safe. If he didn't' finish, then there wasn't any sperm in you to get you pregnant. As for the pre-cum, As this fluid does not contain sperm it can't by itself cause a pregnancy. However as the purpose of this fluid is to flush out the penis it will bring any sperm left in the penis from the last ejaculation to the tip of the penis.

Stress can also cause your period to become irregular. I would try to relax. If you still feel that there is a chance, I would suggest taking a test after your next 'late' period. That would be a definite 'yes' or 'no' answer and would help ease your mind.

I would also keep using protection while having sex.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes~

Astrophile. August 2nd 2015 07:16 PM

Hey there,

Anytime you have unprotected sex, you are putting yourself at risk for pregnancy. However, you said he didn't come in you, and you've gotten your period since having sex. I don't think you're pregnant, but if you need to ease your mind, wait two more weeks and take a pregnancy test, or wait until your missed period again. But I really don''t think that you're pregnant. You have no symptoms, and it's been a while and you've had your period.

In the future, I suggest using birth control of some sort, even if it feels better without a condom, it's still important to use one so you don't have any more scares.

Take care.

DeletedAccount69 August 2nd 2015 10:36 PM

Hey there,

The fact is that anytime you have unprotected sex you are putting yourself at risk for pregnancy. None of us can really tell you if you are pregnant or not. It seems like you guys took some precautions (pulling out) but that method doesn't always work. If you haven't had your period and are scheduled for one I can understand why you would be concerned but stressing about this is more likely to cause you to be late. As you stated, your periods are irregular so that isn't, necessarily, the best indication for determining if you are pregnant. You might just be having a month where you are irregular and are going to start some time in the near future.

You can take a pregnancy test two weeks from the time you last had intercourse. So, if you don't start your period somewhere in between then I would suggest that you take a pregnancy test to be certain.

If you are not pregnant I would suggest you and your boyfriend use some form of contraception. I prefer using birth control and condoms.

I hope that this helped and I am wishing you the best of luck.