TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Childcare (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/)
-   -   Female Advice Preferred: !!HELP!! COULD I BE PREGNANT (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/t143963-help-could-i-pregnant/)

MaggieR March 1st 2016 04:43 AM

!!HELP!! COULD I BE PREGNANT

Alright on the 20th I started my period and it stopped around the 24th or the 25th. On the 26th and 27th I had sex with my boyfriend and he you know inside of me.. I'm pretty sure I begin ovulation on the 2nd..
I know anytime you have sex without contraception you can get pregnant so don't rant about that.. I'm just worried and I'd like to know the chances of me getting pregnant?
Thank You!!

FuckingLorteBruser March 1st 2016 07:09 AM

Re: !!HELP!! COULD I BE PREGNANT

Hello. My name is anonymous and I think that you should either take a morning after pill or if you want the baby then maybe take a pregnancy test.

Skyline March 1st 2016 07:40 AM

Re: !!HELP!! COULD I BE PREGNANT

Hey there! I think you should take a pregnancy test, since you used no contraception. But don't plan anything else before you've done that! Don't take the morning after pill without first knowing that you're pregnant, since this could be very, very damaging.

MaggieR March 2nd 2016 01:41 AM

PREGNANT!?

Alright on the 20th I started my period and it stopped around the 24th or the 25th. On the 26th and 27th I had sex with my boyfriend and he you know inside of me.. I'm pretty sure I begin ovulation on the 2nd..
I know anytime you have sex without contraception you can get pregnant so don't rant about that.. I'm just worried and I'd like to know the chances of me getting pregnant?

Do you guys think it's safe for me to play basketball? It's wrapping up and finals are happening right now it's important that I play. But if it would be unsafe then I won't I just would like some opinions!
Thank You!!
Please please I need as many answers as possible

Lizzie March 2nd 2016 02:54 PM

Re: PREGNANT!?

Typically women ovulate about fourteen days after their period. However, this is not true of everyone, each woman's cycle is slightly different. However, the likelihood that you ovulated a week after your period is not very high. Do you typically ovulate that early in your cycle? How long has this been going on?

Anytime you have unprotected sex it puts you at risk for pregnancy. So your best bet would be to take a pregnancy test. You can take one fourteen days after you had sex, taking it any sooner could result in a false negative. Pregnancy tests can be purchased over the counter at any grocery store or pharmacy.

Whether or not you are pregnant should not effect your ability to play basketball safely. Just keep to your normal routine until you can take a test.

In the future, if you are looking to avoid pregnancy you need to use some form of birth control. Condoms can be purchased pretty much anywhere. However the most effective forms of birth control like the pill, will require a visit to your doctor. They can go over what your best options are for your body.

The only way to completely avoid the chance of getting pregnant is to refrain from having vaginal sex. There are other ways to be intimate with your partner that will result in an orgasm, but not a pregnancy.