TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Childcare (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/)
-   -   Non-PG13: Am I Pregnant ? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/t39407-am-i-pregnant/)

crazykate March 12th 2010 05:02 PM

Am I Pregnant ?

Hello everyone !
Sorry for being so graphic but i really need to know.
Ok so about a week ago, me and my boyfriend started making out and I gave him a hand job. He had to take out his thing for me to do that, and I think there could have been precum on it? A few minutes later he fingered me with the same hand. Im not on the pill or anything. Im not SURE if there was actually anything on his hand but im really scared. Would it be possible to get pregnant? Ive been a bit irritable lately and im supposed to start my period soon. But my period isnt regular yet.
This morning i woke up and there was a bit of blood. but im not sure if its the start of my period or maybe because he fingered me yesterday and something tore?
sorry if this is long, im just kinda worried!

*Rainbow*Rider* March 12th 2010 05:31 PM

Re: Am I Pregnant ?

I doubt that something tore, you would have known about it by now. There is a very slim possibility you could get pregnant through what you did, but very slim. As you said your periods are not regular yet and sometimes you can have a little bit of blood before the actual period. Also the bad mood is probably due to your period being on its way. Happens to me all the time.

Jocelyn. March 12th 2010 07:35 PM

^^^ what Hannah said...

It is extremely unlikely for you to get pregnant without having actual intercourse.

And you can't really rely on symptoms to tell you whether you are pregnant or not. They are too similar to signs that your period is about to start.

Since you are irregular, I'd say if your period is more than a week late then take a test if it'll make you feel better. But don't stress over it, because that just makes your period later.

J&M's Mommy March 12th 2010 08:22 PM

I highly doubt you are pregnant. It is pretty hard to get pregnant without having actual intercourse. So do not worry yourself, and I am sure your period will start soon if you are feeling irritable it is probably your period. x

crazykate March 12th 2010 08:49 PM

I just got my period so, im not pregnant
Thank you so much for your advice guys. :)

Nicolette March 13th 2010 12:33 AM

I'd suggest you start using contraceptive since you're being sexually active. It only takes once, besides you're old enough now to get yourself on the pill.

flowerchild32273 March 26th 2010 01:21 AM

so yea...youre probably not pregnant...its SUPER unlikely. just try to relax for now as stress can throw off your period. if its been a while and you havent gotten a period then get yourself a pregnancy test. if youre so worried you should try to get on the pill if possible hon. it will keep you from stressing like this at least