TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Childcare (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/)
-   -   Pregnant again (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/t56441-pregnant-again/)

Alicia.C October 4th 2010 06:40 PM

Pregnant again

Here I am, 5 weeks pregnant with #3. It's crazy. My husband had a vasectomy in March 2009. I got pregnant and gave birth to a little girl at 15 weeks in February and now I'm pregnant again. I think the tube grew back. :/ Anyway, I'm stressing a little because he just found out recently that he's out of a job (that he's been doing for 10 years) as of November 1st. I'm a stay at home mom who just got a janitorial job and start Wednesday. $10 an hour, not enough for 4 people to live on, plus the bills and the mortgage. I'm sure everything will work out, just needed to vent a bit. I always help people here, figure I can post too.

Stardaze October 4th 2010 07:43 PM

Re: Pregnant again

Wow! Congratulations? :)
I'm sure things will be stressful for a bit, and its always nice to vent.
I hope things work out for you. PM me anytime.

DeletedAccount56 October 4th 2010 07:55 PM

I hope all goes well for you Alicia
You're sure gonna be busy
We're always here if you need a vent or talk.
x

taylalatbh. October 4th 2010 08:09 PM

Congratulations on the new baby :)

I know things can be hard but you will all find a way through it. Good luck for both of you :)

WashoutThePain October 5th 2010 02:39 PM

Despite everything that's been going on, CONGRATULATIONS :) Another child will be so wonderful!
You seem a little worried/stressed about this situation, as would anyone... but I am sure things will work out. Your new job is a great way to start helping out. It might not seem like a ton of income, but it can really help when money is tight. Remember, your husband has 9 months before the baby is born to continue looking for another job! That's a large amount of time, and if he has some good recommendations, I bet he could get something :) Try saving and using coupons as much as possible!

Also- perhaps you should use another form of contraception to prevent this in the future.

Keep strong, good luck,
-Amy

MegaMadness October 6th 2010 04:26 AM

Congratulations and good luck with everything. :) I know things seem stressful now but everything will be okay. I'm here if you ever want to talk.

Kitty. October 6th 2010 05:46 AM

Congratulations and good luck! :) I'm here if you ever need anything.

Jesus Christ. October 6th 2010 01:20 PM

Congratulations I guess? But children are great, even when unplanned (just like a surprise party D=)
But if your worried about money, when your children are big enough (but not too big) you can always send them out sweeping chimneys :p

Stardaze October 6th 2010 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3.14159265358979323846264 (Post 491658)
Congratulations I guess? But children are great, even when unplanned (just like a surprise party D=)
But if your worried about money, when your children are big enough (but not too big) you can always send them out sweeping chimneys :p

This made me laugh. :hehe: