TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Childcare (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/)
-   -   Pregnant again!!! (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/t75922-pregnant-again/)

Doodle. June 12th 2011 03:56 PM

Re: Pregnant again!!!

YAY :D Congratulations :)

FeistyMidget June 12th 2011 04:01 PM

Omg, congratulations! And best of luck. I really hope everything goes well for you during your pregnancy and everything goes smoothly. I'll keep you in my thoughts!

becklynn June 12th 2011 06:32 PM

Congrats Amber! I hope everything goes well! I wish you luck!

iHEAVENn June 13th 2011 04:40 PM

Sorry your boobies hurt :(
Just remember, every bad pregnancy symptom is a good one! :) My little fingers are itching to make you a special baby blanket so tell that little pumpkin of yours to keep sticking!

guillotine_blades June 13th 2011 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iHEAVENn (Post 662537)
Sorry your boobies hurt :(
Just remember, every bad pregnancy symptom is a good one! :) My little fingers are itching to make you a special baby blanket so tell that little pumpkin of yours to keep sticking!

I'm trying my hardest! Oh yeah, I would take every single one of the worst pregnancy symptoms in the extreme as long as it means baby sticks! I am actually really really happy my boobs hurt! My boobs didn't hurt with the 2 pregnancies I lost, just when I was pregnant with Kain, so I am hoping its a good sign!!!

A homemade baby blanket would be awesome! Kain will be 4 this year and STILL sleeps with his security blanket that I got at his baby shower!

iHEAVENn June 13th 2011 05:45 PM

I hope it's a good sign too. :)

Logan still sleeps with his monkey blanket I got for him on his first valentine's lol.

abandoning June 15th 2011 05:51 PM

OH YAY!!! Congratulations!!! I will be praying and sending baby dust your way!!!

Bibliophile June 17th 2011 09:40 AM

D'awww! This baby had better stick. I love spoiling little ones. :hehe: <3

Pessimistic Panda June 17th 2011 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guillotine_blades (Post 656494)
It will be our first baby together, he has three daughters and I have one son all from previous marriages.

I will take every single horrible pregnancy symptom I can get, after 2 miscarriages I don't care about how shitty the pregnancy is as long as I get the end result ;)

First off congrats. I"m probably about as far along as you are and been in the position you were on one, so I know what you're thinking. I am trying my hardest to keep positive. Keep my eye in the prize persay. :hug:I'l be okay to weather through this fun morning...er day sickness 9 months if it's a sticky as well. So congrats and I'm always here to listen and talk if you want to.

blumemusik♫ June 18th 2011 09:23 PM

Awwh, congrats!!
Hope it goes well, and good luck!! x

FairyPoppins June 19th 2011 04:45 PM

This is amazing news, Amber! I sooo hope it works out for you. You will be in my thoughts. :) x

udontno June 20th 2011 04:26 AM

Yay! I'm so excited for you.