TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Pregnancy and Childcare (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/)
-   -   am i pregnant (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f7-pregnancy-childcare/t98937-am-i-pregnant/)

Chelisha April 8th 2012 06:20 PM

am i pregnant

i had a threesom the other night, while i was being done up the ass, i gave someone a blowjob, neither of them had condoms on, and i missed my period by a week, could i be pregnant? please help!

Maloo April 8th 2012 06:55 PM

Re: am i pregnant

There was no penis in your vagina. You're not pregnant.

blumemusik♫ April 8th 2012 07:21 PM

Like Lissa said, you can't get pregnant from anal or oral intercourse. However, I would advise an STI check because you CAN catch diseases from any kind of unprotected sex.

Redangel1992 April 8th 2012 07:34 PM

As the two users have said, there was no penis to vagina contact so you couldn't be pregnant, although i would go and see a health nurse to make sure you are ok in every other way, STI and nothing is wrong internally for you to miss a period. x

gymnastxxLeah April 8th 2012 07:35 PM

you get pregnant when his sperm meets its new bet friend : your egg . for that to happen his penis needs to meet its new best friend: your vagina. unless that happened, youre not pregnant. get your doctor to take a look if youre concerned

bitesize April 8th 2012 09:19 PM

Yes you CAN get pregnant if sperm/semen happens to come into contact with your vagina. Even though anal sex means this is unlikely it does NOT mean that you are 100% not pregnant, it just means that you are extremely unlikely to be. However, your period can be late for any number of reasons, including stressing about being pregnant.

Also, STI's can be contracted through anal and oral sex if no condom is used. I'd say go and visit a doctor/nurse/clinic just to make sure everything's ok. Again, you are very unlikely to be pregnant but it is NOT impossible. Maybe take a test to put your mind at ease??

Pessimistic Panda April 8th 2012 09:54 PM

to become pregnant a penis would have to penetrate the vagina--so more than likely are not pregnant

Harmony♥ April 9th 2012 01:41 PM

You cannot get pregnant from having anal or oral sex. The only WAY that could happen is if sperm slipped down and made it's way to the vagina during any of these sexual encounters, which is very unlikely to happen. My best bet is that you're not pregnant.

Just Peachy. April 9th 2012 01:55 PM

Like others have said; you're likely to not be pregnant.

I'm just going to mention reasons why you might have missed your period.

-Stress can affect a period tremendously. What happens is, when a woman is stressed it decreases the amount of hormones which causes said woman not to ovulate/start period.

-Change in your schedule. You wouldn't think that this would affect you much, but it does. For example, your sleeping at all different times, or switching from a night shift to a day shift. Basically it's screwing with your biological clock.

-Change in meds. Speaks for it's self, really.

Obviously there are more reasons, but this is just a few. Basically, what I'm getting at is: there are more reasons for missing a period than pregnancy.

If you're that concerned, call your doctor. As they can get it sorted out for you.