TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Relationships and Dating (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f9-relationships-dating/)
-   -   Female Advice Preferred: Girlfriend walked in on me (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f9-relationships-dating/t113742-girlfriend-walked-me/)

Imstrightguy December 18th 2012 09:26 PM

Girlfriend walked in on me

My gf walked in on me lastnight while i was masturbation and she smiled but than walked out. If you walked in on your bf or any guy what would you do? And what would you think?

PlayingPretend December 18th 2012 09:28 PM

Re: Girlfriend walked in on me

I'd like to think I'd offer to help but knowing me I'd probably apologise and duck out. :bleh:

Koharuchan December 18th 2012 10:24 PM

I wouldn't really care. My boyfriend has masturbated while I was in the room more than once. :nosweat: We really don't mind, we're very open with one another.

Validity December 18th 2012 10:27 PM

It's a natural thing and we know guys tend to need it to relieve sexual tension among other things. But, if I was around, I'd hope it was me doing that to him not him, lol!
You should talk to her and see how she feels about it if you are concerned.

Jay.

Ennui. December 19th 2012 12:52 AM

It's definitely natural to masturbate so I'd probably just apologize and leave the room.

Tigerlily. December 19th 2012 01:25 AM

I would just probably smiles and walk out because it's completely natural, it's not that big of a deal to me.

Apple Orchard Ghost December 19th 2012 01:57 AM

My boyfriend has masturbated while I've been in the room before, so it would be no big deal. It would probably end up in even more happening haha.

DeletedAccount17 December 19th 2012 02:14 AM

It's human nature to masturbate. I'm sure everyone does it at least every once in awhile. It's human nature to relieve sexual tension and no risk of pregnancy so it's a win win. :D
I really doubt she was weirded out or anything. If anything she may have been turned on. Who wouldn't be? I'd probably smile and walk out as well.

I do understand you being embarrassed or feeling awkward but in a relationship you two should be pretty comfortable after awhile. :) I wouldn't worry about it.

~ Christabel

CorrieUSMC December 19th 2012 06:46 AM

Well, You know me, I'd join in on releasing this monster :whistle:

Coffee. December 19th 2012 06:51 AM

Do: Apologize for not knocking, ask if he needs assistance and if not leave him be.
Think: Oops, better knock next time. Now I'm in the mood, dang it.

Rachelfirecracker December 19th 2012 11:45 AM

Hmm, not sure what I'd do but most girls understand that most boyf's do it so I don't think I'd mind. [EDITED]
Happy Christmas!
Rach

Always * December 19th 2012 03:15 PM

Lol, I usually just assume that a guy does masturbate, it's not unnatural to do. So I wouldn't be shocked if I "saw" it somehow. I know some girls (or boys to I am guessing) get insecure if their partner still does stuff like maturating because "if he has me why does he need to do it?" but I think we can all agree that there is more to the matter than that.
I think if it was me I'd just go away, or offer to help haha...

Kindred December 19th 2012 03:17 PM

Join him :hehe:

Maloo December 19th 2012 05:11 PM

Guess I'm alone here. I'd be kinda pissed. You want to get off, I'm in the house, but you don't want to have sex with me? I'd be offended.

Just Peachy. December 19th 2012 05:31 PM

I agree with Lissa. Masturbation is normal, but if I was around and I caught him masturbating.. I'd be a bit offended. We live together, so I would take it as a sign that something is going south with our sex life or relationship in general. But I would probably, at that moment, ask if he needed help.. then talk to him about it later.

Maloo December 19th 2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by City Lights. (Post 978273)
I agree with Lissa. Masturbation is normal, but if I was around and I caught him masturbating.. I'd be a bit offended. We live together, so I would take it as a sign that something is going south with our sex life or relationship in general. But I would probably, at that moment, ask if he needed help.. then talk to him about it later.

Exactly, my boyfriend and I live together too, so it would be like a smack in the face to me. At least make it so there's practically no chance I could catch you if you feel the need to do it that bad (I've got medical issues that make it hard for us to have sex as often as we'd like).

Just Peachy. December 19th 2012 05:47 PM

That ^^

I mean, while I'm not home sure. But while I am there?
Medical issues would make it really difficult. D:

Maloo December 19th 2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by City Lights. (Post 978283)
That ^^

I mean, while I'm not home sure. But while I am there?
Medical issues would make it really difficult. D:

It's terrible. My sex drive has skyrocketed, he works at 6:30 in the morning, and my uterus says noooo thank you, no sex for you.

That's why I wait til he's sleeping to take care of things myself, if need be :P

Always * December 20th 2012 03:15 AM

I was thinking more from the point of view that if I just happened to show up... Or that I wouldn't care if he did it overall... I can see it from both views, like if I was at his house its like if he wants it why is he doing it by himself? But then again, maybe I just wasn't in the mood? Hypothetically... I dunno, it's all situational though right (for me at least), there are some circumstances where I'd be a little offended/weirded out or others where I'd think that it wasn't a big deal...

MidnightMay December 20th 2012 03:27 AM

I have done this many times with my husband.. I would talk out the feelings if you need to with her. I learn to live with it and I will admit the first time it happened to me I was a little shocked. I thought why dont you just ask me to do things with you or something!! Although I realize now I could never keep up with how often he wants it. It is a natural thing so I wouldn't worry to much but if she has a problem let her know its only natural.

Dark-and-Twisty December 20th 2012 03:56 AM

If the guy was my boyfriend? I'd ask to help.

Any other guy? Depends on the type of relationship we had. If it was my best friend, I'd probably still ask to join, though I know he'd get really embarrassed, despite the fact he practically tells me all the times he's masturbated and I've almost walked in. :p

A guy I didn't know very well? I'd just walk out, maybe make a joking comment.

Dude, it's no big deal. All guys masturbate. As do most girls. I can understand why it might be embarrassing, but it's nothing to dwell on.

Honey Muffin December 20th 2012 07:58 AM

I'm not gonna lie, I'd feel a bit offended since I'm with my fiance all the time when one of us isn't at work...& if he did he better be thinking of me :P

DeletedAccount71 December 21st 2012 04:54 AM

If it were my partner I'd playfully ask if they wanted any help. If they said no, I would teasingly tell them to have fun and go about my thing. It's really no big deal.