TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Relationships and Dating (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f9-relationships-dating/)
-   -   First boyfriend (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f9-relationships-dating/t145123-first-boyfriend/)

Chiggs1993 May 10th 2016 02:03 AM

First boyfriend

So im with my first boyfriend and i love being around him hes sweet and kind, we have recently seen each other kind of. When he touches me below i dont really feel anything and i feel stupid cuz i just lay there as he rubs me and touches me. I was wondering is there something wrong with me?

Resilient May 10th 2016 03:13 AM

Re: First boyfriend

Hey there.

There is nothing wrong with you! If you don't feel anything, you don't feel anything - nothing wrong with that. Have you talked to your boyfriend? Told him how you feel? Some times you cannot get sexually aroused just by touch. Foreplay is sometimes needed.

I will say this again: talk to your boyfriend and see if you guys can do other kinds of things to stimulate your sex drive, like foreplay.

:hug: It'll be okay, do not feel inferior about this.

Chiggs1993 May 10th 2016 03:15 AM

Thanks and iv kinda told him and he said it may be from not seeing it since he was touching me with my pants on. Im just totally new at this whole dating and touching stuff

Coffee. May 10th 2016 06:49 AM

Welcome to TeenHelp, Cheyenne! Do you have sexual feelings when you touch yourself or when you're not with him? :)

Chiggs1993 May 10th 2016 12:18 PM

Yeah i do but i like him

Lycaonia May 11th 2016 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiggs1993 (Post 1235636)
Thanks and iv kinda told him and he said it may be from not seeing it since he was touching me with my pants on. Im just totally new at this whole dating and touching stuff

Personally, I don't think that has anything to do with it. It's likely you aren't feeling anything for one of two reasons- 1. You aren't aroused enough (foreplay should help with this.) or 2. He has no idea what he is doing. There are certain areas that are more sensitive than others, and if he isn't paying any attention to those "vital" areas, you aren't going to feel much. This is where communication takes an important role. You have to let him know what you like, or don't like, so that he knows what to do.

Chiggs1993 May 12th 2016 12:53 PM

Well we kinda hide it and i havent let anyone touch me like that before

TheAtomicBlade May 12th 2016 12:55 PM

Maybe you're both inexperienced? Try telling him what turns you on. Often, guys don't realise it. I dont know since I've never had a girlfriend LMAO.
But try talking about it.

Chiggs1993 May 12th 2016 05:49 PM

Thanks yall are amazing friends